FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These are different but i like them.
2011s gonna get knotted up and turned into beaters.

20240918_000117.jpg

I've worn mine quite a few times and have not noticed any "sweating" or "oily residue" or "blue dust" coming off lol. I'd say maybe I just missed it but I've cleaned them almost immediately after each wear.....I wipe down, clean, rinse, then wipe down again. No blue on the white microfiber crepe towel I used 🤷🏿‍♂️. I'm going to check it out and pay closer attention next time I wear them.

I've worn mine quite a few times and have not noticed any "sweating" or "oily residue" or "blue dust" coming off lol. I'd say maybe I just missed it but I've cleaned them almost immediately after each wear.....I wipe down, clean, rinse, then wipe down again. No blue on the white microfiber crepe towel I used 🤷🏿‍♂️. I'm going to check it out and pay closer attention next time I wear them.
Must be certain pairs, on reddit someones pair has the blue bleeding onto the outsole

I wish I didn't have a thousand things going on in September. I could buy them but with the kids in comp cheer and select fall ball hotel fees are killing me. :lol:
September is the most busiest time of year for me. Its my (years on the job) anniversary, oldest son birthday, my mom's birthday, and most of all my wife's and I anniversary.

20240917_175154.jpg
20240917_175232.jpg
20240917_174642.jpg
20240917_175316.jpg

I still manage get the foams and upgrade that ring size this year for our 20th... 9/18/2024...

20240915_201536.jpg
20240915_201344.jpg
20240915_201319.jpg

September is the most busiest time of year for me. Its my (years on the job) anniversary, oldest son birthday, my mom's birthday, and most of all my wife's and I anniversary.

20240917_175154.jpg
20240917_175232.jpg
20240917_174642.jpg
20240917_175316.jpg

I still manage get the foams and upgrade that ring size this year for our 20th... 9/18/2024...

20240915_201536.jpg
20240915_201344.jpg
20240915_201319.jpg

Nice ring man..

I drove to the mall this past Saturday before hooping to see if they were available with the mentality that if they were there for retail, I'm copping. First store shoe palace and had my size. High school sophomore me hugged me as I walked out. lol.

I put sole protectors on my holograms way back and my soles are still icy...

I know gamerg was the sole protector boss on here and I could say that they really keep them soles clean and extra 20 bucks could help you get more wears out your kicks ....

That clear white sole only looks good on certain colorways imo... this one ain't for me... I'll just pick up a pair of 2017s again if I need to..

My foams have been on this FedEx truck and out for delivery since 6:40am yesterday.. smh :ohwell:

My foams have been on this FedEx truck and out for delivery since 6:40am yesterday.. smh :ohwell:
I think they had some odd system issue. Mine have been on the way since the 13th. Left Cali on Friday had a delay now it’s on a truck. But ZERO movement since Cali too Chicago except it on the truck now.

I think they had some odd system issue. Mine have been on the way since the 13th. Left Cali on Friday had a delay now it’s on a truck. But ZERO movement since Cali too Chicago except it on the truck now.
I hope you’re right and I hope you get yours.

Last time this happened.. my package from The Marathon Clothing showed up like a week later, Walgreens denied the package, and it was sent back. And of course, the outfit was sold out by then.

I put sole protectors on my holograms way back and my soles are still icy...

I know gamerg was the sole protector boss on here and I could say that they really keep them soles clean and extra 20 bucks could help you get more wears out your kicks ....

That clear white sole only looks good on certain colorways imo... this one ain't for me... I'll just pick up a pair of 2017s again if I need to..
I forgot about GamerG, I used to like seeing what he would say in these threads lol. Hopefully he’s ok wherever he’s at

My pair just landed from Unheardof. Definitely different in a few ways but you know what, I put them straight on and I like the way they look on foot. Like jshortt jshortt said to me the other day, I don't even notice the differences when I'm wearing them. As for the grooves, my pair here is in the middle of the two extremes we've mostly seen where either the top of the rear grooves hit the edge of the foam or don't hit it at all. A couple don't hit it, and a couple just barely hit it. From all the pics I've seen, I'm good enough with this pair. Just going to rock them and not give a crap about any nonsense for once in my sneaker life LOL
As for the color, I dig it. It's like a liquid electric blue. Nice pop to it in the light. In the end, these aren't OG, but I'm glad I just said screw it and ordered a pair. Nice to have them again and I'm going to wear this pair a lot more than I did my 2017 pair.
As for the cushion, there's plenty of it underfoot just walking around my house but the Zoom isn't noticeably bouncy (at least not yet) like I could always feel in my 2017s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom