FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
F57C8793-808F-4966-89C1-98E200C1DE41.jpeg

Florals are nice looking, but I don’t think I could pull it off. I might change my mind if I could get a good price on it. The dark navy ones that are currently on shelves are very nice after seeing them in person

Florals growing on me, will cop if they go on sale!! To many releases this week!! Nike killin my bank account!!

hard, a lot of stores only got like 18 pairs...gonna be a lil difficult for sure
Resale is low imo, for a shoe that is supposed to b limited ? Hopefully we all can eat nex Friday!! If not I'm payin the resale price on stockx!! Need these!!

just scooped the florals off snkrs but im on the fence on weather i should keep em or not. Itll be a game time decision on if i can pull the look off or not. May be worth the purchase because they're so unique and the last foams ive bought were the iridescents and last royal release. TBH any non special colorway isnt worth it, Nike has priced out most of the people that actually wear these. Only hype beasts and resellers go for em now a days, or sales rack. the price needs to come down.

just scooped the florals off snkrs but im on the fence on weather i should keep em or not. Itll be a game time decision on if i can pull the look off or not. May be worth the purchase because they're so unique and the last foams ive bought were the iridescents and last royal release. TBH any non special colorway isnt worth it, Nike has priced out most of the people that actually wear these. Only hype beasts and resellers go for em now a days, or sales rack. the price needs to come down.

Do hypebeasts still go for Foams? I think they only go for really rare special releases like those Galaxy 2.0s or whatever they are called.

Do hypebeasts still go for Foams? I think they only go for really rare special releases like those Galaxy 2.0s or whatever they are called.
yea i still see beasts rockin foams. Its not every color but just the special releases and the cooler colorways. Most people on the older spectrum have already been priced out tho. Its ridiculous how they went from 150 in the first 07 release, then 170 fr the wider release, then 12 years later theyre 220-230. Nike gotta chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom