FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
BC6377D6-E7F9-4CF6-8A24-2CCAAF9E55CC.jpeg

Would’ve been Classics and copped 2x if the sole was the way it used to be smh

Nike must be watching. We don’t want redesigned garbage. Fix these and the Air Jordan 9 sole. Any other shoe details one can think of that’s not original?

Everytime a see a flightpostite I think wtf did Nike allow him to be on the basketball nsw lifestyle line.

Dude is a disease.

In my area, florals aren’t sold out, but good sizes are mostly gone. If it goes on sale, it’ll only be like size 8 or 12 left

Saw the Florals in person today. I wouldn’t cop regardless of the price, but just wanted to share that I saw them in person....pretty glossy.

The Navy Gums were also there, nice matte finish to them.

Damn the habanero’s I ordered from shiekh on the 6th are still on backorder
I got an email a week after my order saying they will try to stock locate from a store
I’m gonna wait it out
Paid $129 shipped
I’ll give them a few more weeks :lol:

Saw the Florals in person today. I wouldn’t cop regardless of the price, but just wanted to share that I saw them in person....pretty glossy.

The Navy Gums were also there, nice matte finish to them.

That's what I hate about new Foam's: the glossy/plasticky look.

Gotta see Navy/Gum's in person, love the matte finish. The Stealth/Grey's have the matte finish and they are :nthat:

Damn the habanero’s I ordered from shiekh on the 6th are still on backorder
I got an email a week after my order saying they will try to stock locate from a store
I’m gonna wait it out
Paid $129 shipped
I’ll give them a few more weeks :lol:

Got the same issue dude... I wonder if they’re sold out and they’re just waiting for us to cancel.

Back
Top Bottom