Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

I would love to buy these cough drops on sale for 130-140...where is this website yall talkin bout?

I will get these for $100 if it ever happens..
Saw a bunch of them at my local foot locker today...

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm undecided, these or the pearls? I have the 2002 pearls. But I don't have any bred foams. I may have just answered my own question.

pearls are 120 with code on ndc (then another 6% off from mr rebate)
How does the mr rebate thing work?

these will be going on sale for sure....probably going to be similar to the Pearls where they will full size runs 3 months after release

people gonna wait and wait for a sale,and once it comes, theyll be tangled up in nike/jb releases of 2011
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

people gonna wait and wait for a sale,and once it comes, theyll be tangled up in nike/jb releases of 2011
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Not me, I'm on a 'posite diet for the next few months. I doubledup on the pearls, hopeing the breds will drop in price the same as pearls.

To each his own but I wanted these since their initial release last year. I missed out on the initial release but I copped through my connect for $170 flat on the Dec 2010 RD. This is a foam in a classic red/black colorway that's easy to match. You even get something slightly different with a colored translucent sole. Hopefully, it doesn't show yellow the way the clear icy soles do. To me these are worth the investment by those points alone as I look forward to avoiding the time consuming sea glow sessions that clear icy soles warrant. I just had to sea glow my Coppers and 2010 Eggs to keep them looking fresh; it was no fun.

I agree with Animal Thug1539. I'd take these over the CG XI's any day. With that being said, I guess I'm one of those odd balls because in all honesty, I've never cared for Jordan XI's.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

To each his own but I wanted these since their initial release last year. I missed out on the initial release but I copped through my connect for $170 flat on the Dec 2010 RD. This is a foam in a classic red/black colorway that's easy to match. You even get something slightly different with a colored translucent sole. Hopefully, it doesn't show yellow the way the clear icy soles do. To me these are worth the investment by those points alone as I look forward to avoiding the time consuming sea glow sessions that clear icy soles warrant. I just had to sea glow my Coppers and 2010 Eggs to keep them looking fresh; it was no fun.

I agree with Animal Thug1539. I'd take these over the CG XI's any day. With that being said, I guess I'm one of those odd balls because in all honesty, I've never cared for Jordan XI's.

im there with you too, sold my cool grey xi's yesterday and am buying these off eastbay today for $144 shipped
smokin.gif

if that was da case you should've just copped da 2007 pair.

Im afraid of the sole "yellowing" and becoming pink

but then i guess i could get "retro" laces, yes thats a nike color for teal/blue, and call them SB v2

I'm really tired of icey soles on almost every damn shoe I've bought since 2008. Half cents, foams, Jordan 11's. After the royals and hunting for solid sole foams
smile.gif
. Eastbay can do better than 169.99. Come on

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if that was da case you should've just copped da 2007 pair.
I like the 07's too but I kinda like these a little better due to the translucent sole.  I could have copped them back then or tried to cop a DS pair but it's all good.  Got these and I'm satisfied. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm really tired of icey soles on almost every damn shoe I've bought since 2008. Half cents, foams, Jordan 11's. After the royals and hunting for solid sole foams
smile.gif
. Eastbay can do better than 169.99. Come on
Eastbay already is... google yourself a 20% off code. 
smokin.gif

this is probably the worst colorway of foams out there...NDC still has them for $200

Back
Top Bottom