Foamposite pro nike check falling off--what to do??

So I recently got a pair of NDS 1997 OG Pearl Foamposite Pros and the Nike check on the right shoe is loose--by this I mean I can pull it out from the shoe where it should be attached.  Any ideas as to how to make it so that the check stays in place? I know superglue is an obvious answer, but will this work and hold for a long time?  Any help would be appreciated...spent too much on these to have them fall apart now.

So I recently got a pair of NDS 1997 OG Pearl Foamposite Pros and the Nike check on the right shoe is loose--by this I mean I can pull it out from the shoe where it should be attached.  Any ideas as to how to make it so that the check stays in place? I know superglue is an obvious answer, but will this work and hold for a long time?  Any help would be appreciated...spent too much on these to have them fall apart now.

Gorilla glue? shoe goo? cement?

Good Luck, next time ask in sneaker showcase (restoration thread)

Gorilla glue? shoe goo? cement?

Good Luck, next time ask in sneaker showcase (restoration thread)

Same thing just happened to me. I used shoe goo to out it back on. It's decent because it's clear and it flexes

Same thing just happened to me. I used shoe goo to out it back on. It's decent because it's clear and it flexes

Damn dude. That blows!!
Super glue will leave a white residue and gorilla glue leaves a yellowish residue. Like dude above said, I'd go with shoe goo. On top of that, he said he's done it and it's helped; take a dudes advice!

Damn dude. That blows!!
Super glue will leave a white residue and gorilla glue leaves a yellowish residue. Like dude above said, I'd go with shoe goo. On top of that, he said he's done it and it's helped; take a dudes advice!

Originally Posted by Swave232

Pics? And did you try either one of those glues at all?
u didnt even read my post
30t6p3b.gif

It might look nice as a ghost nike swoosh...really depends on the condition underneath.

It might look nice as a ghost nike swoosh...really depends on the condition underneath.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

not a good look

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

not a good look

OGs lookin icy
pimp.gif
I need to find my shoe goo so I can touch up my pair since I know the swoosh is loose on them.

Back
Top Bottom