Foamposites coming to NikeiD

I thought everyone was saying it'd be yeezy 2's...

Foams are more believable.

Foams have been beaten, shot, stabbed, burned, and buried. Once a beloved shoe is put in ID, you know it's over. This also lets you know they found an even more cost effective way to make a foam. So sad. I still want the royal foamposite 1 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last good pair to release was the phx anyway. They are trying to give those used pad foams away at local stores. I seen em as low as 110

Lol, 6-7 years ago people would if killed for this
That's how it usually is. I look at how people reacted to the black/red foams with the solid red sole. Those released, people complained for the translucent red sole ("coughdrops"). Coughdrops came out, and sat for a long time. It's fickle. 

That's how it usually is. I look at how people reacted to the black/red foams with the solid red sole. Those released, people complained for the translucent red sole ("coughdrops"). Coughdrops came out, and sat for a long time. It's fickle. 

If the safari print dropped in 07, things would of resold for 500 easy lol

A keen reddit user has guessed they're iDing the Lil Penny Posites based on some evidence.

Picture for comparison:

Well now you can pick nd choose a colorway you like instead of settling for gentrys ideas. But that price, dam. What happens if you make an id and you don't want it because it didn't. Look right. Can you get a refund? And what does nike do with the soe? How much would they charge a diff consumer that likes the shoe

Well now you can pick nd choose a colorway you like instead of settling for gentrys ideas. But that price, dam. What happens if you make an id and you don't want it because it didn't. Look right. Can you get a refund? And what does nike do with the soe? How much would they charge a diff consumer that likes the shoe
You can send it back for a refund. As far as ID's that get made that people don't want, they get sent to some store, whether it be a Niketown or outlet to be sold.

Yes

They send then to an outlet

I also saw an image of Yeezy's on NiD over the weekend.

ZZZzzzz

Call me when the drop the Royals again.

NikeiD foambs? Da nail in da coffin b
mean.gif

Oh well I got my Pearls and pine greens.

If I can recreate some Dr. Dooms I'll be set.

mean.gif

I never got why they chose a black/white colorway and called them that. One would think they would save that name for something with silver in it. 

mean.gif

I never got why they chose a black/white colorway and called them that. One would think they would save that name for something with silver in it. 
I have no idea either
laugh.gif
It was a very weird choice for a shoe with no silver or green.

i just need a pair of red metallic foamposite one

maybe another royal.

Soon retro will be there too.

my bet is the jordan 3 to go first (so many colors have released, might as well put it on id :smh: )

i just need a pair of red metallic foamposite one

maybe another royal.

Soon retro will be there too.

my bet is the jordan 3 to go first (so many colors have released, might as well put it on id :smh: )

Right?

Sometimes I feel like Nike is trying to run off old heads.

I just want a pair of all black and a cool grey pair then I'm good. Maybe a all black pair with a Royal swoosh and bottom. Then I'm done glad they chose pros I'm not a big fan of 1's

Last edited:
If your a honest true foam fan you'll appreciate this. It gives you a chance to be creative and individual with your favorite sneaker. The price is steep but hell in 2 years mostly every shoe will be $300+ general release

If your a honest true foam fan you'll appreciate this. It gives you a chance to be creative and individual with your favorite sneaker. The price is steep but hell in 2 years mostly every shoe will be $300+ general release
If you're an honest foam fan, you sort of appreciate this even though you are disgusted with foams.

Back
Top Bottom