Foamposites coming to NikeiD

"Honest fan"? IMO if you're an honest fan you would've had all the colors you needed 8 years ago.

That's how it usually is. I look at how people reacted to the black/red foams with the solid red sole. Those released, people complained for the translucent red sole ("coughdrops"). Coughdrops came out, and sat for a long time. It's fickle. 

I think there were sample photos of the black red foams from 06 that had a translucent sole and the red was much brighter. Also, the foam on those was more anthracite it wasn't a jet black and I think people just wanted a dark black finish with a Jordan XI like sole. So it just wasn't what people expected. Then cough drops came out and we thought it was gonna redeem those but it was the same anthracite upper and the translucent sole was this dark, dull red so it was underwhelming again. They made for good, versatile beaters but there was no wow factor.

If your a honest true foam fan you'll appreciate this. It gives you a chance to be creative and individual with your favorite sneaker. The price is steep but hell in 2 years mostly every shoe will be $300+ general release

In the words of a "Pastor" from Augusta, GA. "Mutha ******* gonna do what mutha ******* allow.."

Its only gonna be that way because people keep excepting these over charges and paying stupid re-sell prices.

We more power than we realize people just week for.....I don't even know what. Theres no legit reason on earth to pay over $300 for some sneakers. Not dress shoes, sneakers. :smh:

i just need a pair of red metallic foamposite one

maybe another royal.

Soon retro will be there too.

my bet is the jordan 3 to go first (so many colors have released, might as well put it on id :smh: )

Right?

Sometimes I feel like Nike is trying to run off old heads.

They are...that's why partly they opted in going with TLO releases since 2012...the older generation is no longer profitable to them because we refuse to buy the fruity color, bright-lite jordans and nikes that the 19, 20 years old fiend for.

It's funny because I stated 2 years ago exactly that they should do a NikeID for Foamposites, so they can put that shoe out it's misery. It's been too many lame colorways and fruity-inspired colorways since the white-pearls dropped in 2010.

I no longer yearn for sneakers anymore. I'm done with the Nike-gimmicks. It's funny because I used to be the kid that always had the newest or coolest sneakers...now I can give two damns and my life has never been better. I just sit back and laugh at these new shoe-guys who just keep their mouth open for nike to shoot at because they'll buy literally anything with hype behind it.

It's really sad. We made Nike what it is today....and ironically, they can care less about us. But from a business-perspective - the right move is to not fall for any of this.

This has been rumored for a while, first heard of this during the summer so I believe it's true. I've got my stealths, royals, and pearls. All I need. :rolleyes

They are...that's why partly they opted in going with TLO releases since 2012...the older generation is no longer profitable to them because we refuse to buy the fruity color, bright-lite jordans and nikes that the 19, 20 years old fiend for.

It's funny because I stated 2 years ago exactly that they should do a NikeID for Foamposites, so they can put that shoe out it's misery. It's been too many lame colorways and fruity-inspired colorways since the white-pearls dropped in 2010.

I no longer yearn for sneakers anymore. I'm done with the Nike-gimmicks. It's funny because I used to be the kid that always had the newest or coolest sneakers...now I can give two damns and my life has never been better. I just sit back and laugh at these new shoe-guys who just keep their mouth open for nike to shoot at because they'll buy literally anything with hype behind it.

It's really sad. We made Nike what it is today....and ironically, they can care less about us. But from a business-perspective - the right move is to not fall for any of this.
View media item 794293

I mean... What tf can you possibly do to foambs that hasn't already been done?

Nah I think they could make it work. Some basic colors, solid, translucent, and GITD options etc and then the usual Chroma options and I think these would move something serious. They could charge like $265-$280, and then just do their occasional little graphic prints and we wouldn't all be so annoyed at what they're doing with foams.

I mean... What tf can you possibly do to foambs that hasn't already been done?
Nah I think they could make it work. Some basic colors, solid, translucent, and GITD options etc and then the usual Chroma options and I think these would move something serious. They could charge like $265-$280, and then just do their occasional little graphic prints and we wouldn't all be so annoyed at what they're doing with foams.
Exactly. Some of us actually like standard colorways. I'm tired of people looking to be "different" with their kicks. Some joints are just classic. Nothing else has to be said.

I'd ID these. You guys have to understand that the Nike Retro/Jordan Retro designers are basically just human Nike ID departments. They release the same 30 shoe models every month with different color blocking and then call it "rare". They should just allow us to do it ourselves at this point.

Back
Top Bottom