FOAMS R OUT...

nerd.gif

JW...

I'm seeing eggplant foams in the Pick Up threads. You already know that the bulk(if not all) of the eggplant shipments will be in the DMV/NYC area

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I'm seeing eggplant foams in the Pick Up threads. You already know that the bulk(if not all) of the eggplant shipments will be in the DMV/NYC area

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait for these and the griffeys...and the tailwinds
pimp.gif

How much are these gonna be?

Gonna have to pay retail this time. Silver foams came out in May and i paid 30 bucks extra because i bought them 3 days before release date
mad.gif

400 for me too
smh.gif

started puttin a lil bit away every check for the past month or so. lol, makin sure i get my 2 pair
pimp.gif

i just need one pair, size 14 cuz them 13's are a lil snug. anybody know if these will release in a 14

These are very nice. $400 for me as well.

I will not make the mistake that I made with the Blue ones...by only buying myself 1 pair.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

These are very nice. $400 for me as well.

I will not make the mistake that I made with the Blue ones...by only buying myself 1 pair.
I share the same mistake. I'm still debating on whether I should get 2 or 3 (off the seriousness and not 'just sayin' type *#%* )

I really like these but Nike Retro is also putting out a lot of decent stuff in '09.

I guess when news of them dropping comes around, I'll make my decision...

Until then...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

all i need is one pair

Me too.......These last forever....I just sold my OG penny's and they were still in good condition.Still got my retro's though!!!!!!

Can anyone put me on to any spots in Central Virginia or anywhere else that will be getting these? Are the national chains like Foot Locker getting these?I'm at school in Charlottesville right now and no one there is getting them apparently, so I'm trying to see how far I have to drive.

These are SUPPOSE to hit the DMV area between feb 2-7(Just got a call from my spots) which means these SHOULD be in stores the last week of January, but wewill see.

All I need is one pair, and iam stuck on the foam-hating west coast. Hopefully my fam comes through...

laugh.gif

I haven't seen them. I'm going by what the others have said.

Hopefully more info will come as the day progresses.

Back
Top Bottom