FOAMS R OUT...

^
H
Y
P
E
!

"importking" was kind enough to spot a fellow dream-teamer for another dream-teamer a couple years ago... He was atflight club... spotted the Carbons... $400... Copped... Paypal asap!

smh.gif

i havent bought a pair of shoes in over a year.....

i broke that silence yesterday with the purple foam purchase...

i feel weird.

Originally Posted by iCan

i feel weird.
wow, thats will power...whats your secret

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by iCan

i feel weird.
wow, thats will power...whats your secret
I have NO idea...

buying sneaks for other people helped....

and having a closet full of sneaks that you never wore assisted. didnt make sense having over X amount of shoes and only wearing 1/20 in constant rotation lol.

I would pull a "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU... YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!"...

But...

I'm in the same category, kinda...

Only "recovering" things I sold to invest that $$$ in other ventures so I won't come out of pocket/personal accounts...

Now that those have all profited... Where the hell is "2guard's" ebay listings so I can make another purchase!

roll.gif

I'm going through the same thing these days. I did buy the purple foams...and I did buy the 11/12 package (which I will never wear).

I only have like 40 pairs of kicks, and I wear about 5-7 of them regularly.

My dag on Black Cement 3s get so much play, I need a back-up pair.

iCan, I'm sure you don't buy many kicks because they don't have enoug colors in them. FTW.

These actually moved very fast around here ... not surprising though. I already scuffed my pair up bad playing ball last night ... so EOH, if you don'ttrade dude for that size 9 lemme know and i'll gladly do it.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

so..........did anybody not cop?
laugh.gif

:raises hands:

priorities ftl/ftw!
Thanks to the internet and sites like Niketalk, I know weeeeeellllll in advance what I want to cop.

Hell, we get confirmed info so early, you can put up $20 a month until release date comes and be good.

That's what I do at least, with shoes and video games...

tax return???? I aint gettin back sqat! I'm going to blow what little money I do get on some SB laces at flightclub. I can prolly swing a good deal (like$100 for a set of blue's)

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Where the hell is "2guard's" ebay listings so I can make another purchase!

Mannnnnn this tax return could not come any sooner. I need those 3M's.
sold...but i will get you another pair...what size?

^
laugh.gif

man i cant wait to get my tax return, the chevys goin to get sprayed down FINALLY. been ridin prime for the past 2 years haha

Tax Return? Whats that? I aint seen one of those since Jesus was a baby!!

I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom