FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

5D0D8A1D-3B49-4159-A299-679CDBBE6810.jpeg

8CAF4C40-1CC1-4895-812D-82408B4D1BF8.jpeg

Valentines Dinner. Wagyu and lagostines.
SRF any good?

a cigar lounge by me has ribeyes from them but last them I went there they were all out so I didn't get to try but ive read good things. those look good AF

SRF any good?

a cigar lounge by me has ribeyes from them but last them I went there they were all out so I didn't get to try but ive read good things. those look good AF
Yeah man it's excellent meat but I will say I most definitely prefer their filet or ribeye to the NY Strip you see pictured. It was a little more toothsome where the other too are like cutting through butter. Taste was still there though.

Recap of what happened
Duke guy said he works in the front office of an NBA team, and ran down his daily itinerary for work. He doesn't follow Woj on Twitter, and can't get into specifics on various NBA topics going on. Man we switched up start talking about alcohol, thread is a catch all for every topic.

Duke guy said he works in the front office of an NBA team, and ran down his daily itinerary for work. He doesn't follow Woj on Twitter, and can't get into specifics on various NBA topics going on. Man we switched up start talking about alcohol, thread is a catch all for every topic.
sounds good
but i hate coming into a funny thread halfway through

Back
Top Bottom