FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

it's the ramsay method

i do this if im putting it on bread cause it hangs on

i'll cook it a bit harder if i just have them as a side

Tried this morning after the gym. Did not come out the way I expected it to :lol: maybe I'm crazy but I feel like I def need to use one of those silicone spatula's (like in the vid) instead of my plastic/nylon slotted one.

Posting as a reminder to myself to drop KazuNori (courtesy of B Sox B Sox 's post) and SUGARFISH pics.

Hit KazuNori last year for our cousin's wedding in Topanga. Did SUGARFISH with wifey two years ago while checking out L.A.

SUGARFISH opened up in SoHo last week. Is it any good?

I’ve never been to SUGARFISH myself, but I know a lot of people here in LA who love it, including my wife.

From sweet maple in sf yesterday

Crab Benedict
Grand marnier French toast
And millionaires bacon flight
A0D10FBE-81BB-4AA2-A9F0-606FB515764F.jpeg
8555E4F4-1B32-41CC-8B8F-1CC84AEADA14.jpeg
039DDED9-DEEA-4276-B54B-DAFB2D1ACC20.jpeg

That bacon is something serious only spot I was able to hit last time I was in SF before my flight. The Full House house was a let down :rofl:

That bacon is something serious only spot I was able to hit last time I was in SF before my flight. The Full House house was a let down :rofl:

Nothing to see other than the exterior right? What else were you expecting out of it :lol: .

SUGARFISH opened up in SoHo last week. Is it any good?

There's been one on E. 20st between Park and Bway for a bit. I liked it when I've gone.

Tried to take the wife this past Monday and we showed up (they don't take reservations) and before 6pm were told there were 32 people ahead of us :lol:

So we just shot down to DomoDomo and got a table easy.

Much better sushi than sugarfish - and this is coming from someone who went weekly. It’s basically a spot that people who don’t know the real top sushi spots tell people to hit haha.

Kazuniro is awesome (also by owners of Sugarfish) but do hand rolls only if that’s your thing.

No reservations at both!

C7CD7A6E-1D3E-4A0E-BA87-C6916FE8B97D.jpeg

Took this for my girl when I went in the city to make her jelly.

What spot is this?

It is almost overwhelming how many great spots there are in NY. Different places serve different purposes IMO.

You're likely not going to go to Noda on the fly.

Sushi On Jones which I also enjoy is a tough on the fly spot as well. I thought Sugarfish before 6pm would work but I was wrong :lol:

KazuNori is great but it's right by my office. I hit it pretty often.

Shout out to the Crispy Rice at Momoya as well :smokin

Out of town, in a #Cultural situation.

First hand viewing of scrambling eggs with not an OUNCE of seasoning :smh:

I told them I would make my own since I like them differently.

"Ooo you put salt and pepper in it...interesting."

I can't make this up

Been staying at a hotel for the past few days so I been eating like **** all week

Beef enchiladas at El Taco Mexicano. Hood spot the fam been going to ever since my parents were young

20190220_115742.jpg

Randy's Donut. A Texas donut and a Tigertail
20190220_124753.jpg

Anniversary dinner at Yang Chow. Chicken fried rice, Chicken Lo Mein and schezwan chicken
20190221_203038.jpg

20190221_203344.jpg

Been staying at a hotel for the past few days so I been eating like **** all week

Beef enchiladas at El Taco Mexicano. Hood spot the fam been going to ever since my parents were young

20190220_115742.jpg

Randy's Donut. A Texas donut and a Tigertail
20190220_124753.jpg

Anniversary dinner at Yang Chow. Chicken fried rice, Chicken Lo Mein and schezwan chicken
20190221_203038.jpg

20190221_203344.jpg
looks like a plain ol glaze donut
why they call it a texas donut???
and u take ur girl to the chinese spot around the corner
for anniversaries???
u still aint hit up barton g huh???

looks like a plain ol glaze donut
why they call it a texas donut???
and u take ur girl to the chinese spot around the corner
for anniversaries???
u still aint hit up barton g huh???

They call it Texas don't because of it's size

Yang Chow ain't a corner Chinese spot. Celebrities go to Yang Chow

I had reservations but she wanted the Chinese food.

Back
Top Bottom