FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I wish we had Waffle House here. We got a lot of late night and 24hour spots but they aren’t the same.

Forgot to take a pick before grubbing.
Broke out the crock pot and slow cooked some stew beef with some veggies and mixed Jasmine rice. Looks grimey but the meat melted when you eat it.
73143895-605E-4CF7-B04B-535D83FA6919.jpeg

8948BEF8-89C4-483A-BC5F-31545E726467.jpeg

Again useless post
From a useless poster
Everyone who orders the gnocchi
gets the recipe with their check
The point still stands. A RECIPE FOR A CHECK THAT YOU DIDNT TIP ON. Restaurants going the extra mile to accommodate you and you can’t even tip. So selfish but what else would I expect from someone who opens up food in supermarkets and samples it and puts it back on the shelf contaminating the food that he touched with his grimy hands.

The point still stands. A RECIPE FOR A CHECK THAT YOU DIDNT TIP ON. Restaurants going the extra mile to accommodate you and you can’t even tip. So selfish but what else would I expect from someone who opens up food in supermarkets and samples it and puts it back on the shelf contaminating the food that he touched with his grimy hands.
Entitlement in full affect I see, telling you what you need to do with your money. You are more than able to open a restaurant and offer minimum wage to the waiters.

I have worked that life waiters don't always deserve tips, even if they do doesn't mean I am obligated to leave a tip.

Tipping laws
Under federal law and the laws of most states, employers may pay tipped employees less than the minimum wage, as long as employees receive enough in tips to make up the difference. ... Your employer may take a tip credit only if you regularly earn more than $30 in tips per month.

Back
Top Bottom