FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had this fire breakfast wrap in Bruxelles after a night of drinking. At Peck 20 (brunch spot), called 'What Have I Done Yesterday?' Washed down with a beer :lol:.
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1666.JPG
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

Almost never have a hangover. When i’m still drunk, some burger and fries hit the spot.

It’s possible but that means you never drank excessively to experience a actual hangover.
Perhaps I have misspoke what is a hangover? I had some fun times in Vegas but when I think of hangover I think throwing up, headache, and difficulty functioning.

Almost never have a hangover. When i’m still drunk, some burger and fries hit the spot.
Oh, while still buzzed is a different story. One of the best things in college at RU, after a night of partying, was fat sandwiches from the grease trucks. Definitely can't go wrong with the burger/fries combo or pizza either.

Oh, while still buzzed is a different story. One of the best things in college at RU, after a night of partying, was fat sandwiches from the grease trucks. Definitely can't go wrong with the burger/fries combo or pizza either.

Rutgers? I’ve always seen the sandwich trucks there in food shows.

Bacon, egg and cheese. Sometimes I'll switch up to sausage but that's like 10%-15% of the time. BEC the GOAT hangover sandwich.

No Jersey love for the Taylor ham? :lol: Gotta throw some salt, pepper, ketchup (SPK) on it as well.
One of the few times I'll use ketchup is on a breakfast sandwich.

Years ago, we would be smacked beyond belief and stumble into one of those pizza shops that are open till like 4 am. 2 slices and a Gatorade was all I needed :smokin

Yo all NYC and NJ heads, if you never had grease trucks at Rutgers, you missing out. **** changed my life after a Rutgers Fest one year.

Bacon, egg and cheese. Sometimes I'll switch up to sausage but that's like 10%-15% of the time. BEC the GOAT hangover sandwich.
I only prefer BEC over SEC when I'm the one making it. Too many variables with bacon (amount, crispiness, thickness,etc.) to trust anyone to make it the way I want it. SEC is way more consistent.

BEC/SEC is GOAT hangover food though.

Secret pizza is legit but overpriced for no reason. But for pizza in Vegas it's good compared to NY it's mediocre at best. Ain't nothing in the US touching NY pizza imo

Back
Top Bottom