FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1C98E030-FC44-4BAE-AF1D-2DD7A677BF97.jpeg

Breakfast. Grilled chicken burger, no cheese, no mayo, bbq sauce on the side and sweet potato fries.

just drove to the closest Popeyes (25mins) to check what that chicken sandwich is all about and they didnt have it :sick::smh:
I was tempted to do the same after the gym today, but I'm equally as far away and the Popeye's in question is equally dependable. I've never had Popeyes's for that reason, and I've gone out of my way to try them twice in the past. The first time they were randomly closed, and the second time I was waiting for 20 minutes without having my order taken before I decided to go somewhere else.

I was tempted to do the same after the gym today, but I'm equally as far away and the Popeye's in question is equally dependable. I've never had Popeyes's for that reason, and I've gone out of my way to try them twice in the past. The first time they were randomly closed, and the second time I was waiting for 20 minutes without having my order taken before I decided to go somewhere else.

I've never had Popeye's either. I drove right away when she said they didn't have the sandwich.

Haven't been in this thread in a minute.

tay1 tay1 Comparison Ford Comparison Ford still holding down the pizza game?

@suavamente still pic dumping?

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Uncle Giuseppe's is the GOODS :pimp: .
I can't claim any stake in the pizza game. I've always used the dough of another man. I've been lazy lately when it comes to cooking, and anything I have been cooking isn't worth posting. I'm planning on making dough from scratch within the next few weeks though.

I go to Uncle G's to take samples of all of the cheeses and cop some cold antipasto on the regular. That black truffle manchego today was bangin'. Might have to go back and cop a brick.

Back
Top Bottom