FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Those are just people who want to eat nothing but steak all day

When I did keto, my lipid levels dropped significantly. Not a diet I would stay on or could stay on tho. Rice is life

Yeah, we’re gonna call the ‘Mercian keto.

I know there is a proper way to do it but most people abuse it.

agreed rice is life. :pimp:

Turkey sandwich with fried avocado

20BD110B-856D-4B8F-B374-24633FFC8870.jpeg
3495820D-82EA-438F-AB44-87CB76C68067.jpeg

Crab legs...couldn’t get a good pic without dirtying you the phone...
963F94B2-B814-4D4C-BAB2-7EABBD1435C6.jpeg
cheddar???

I'm more surprised you knew about this as a kid. Wasn't until I was damn near grown until I even knew this existed

That pyramid is wild tho. They just thought people would use this responsibly :lol:

I'll be 35 this year.

The preached this in elementary and I specially remember this sticking.

Like it was life or death smh.

And it trained my pallet.

I ******* LOVE pasta!

Carbo-loading :nthat:

When I was like 9 or 10, I did a 5K and remember having a giant portion of Spaghetti the night before because we thought that’s what runners were supposed to do.:lol:
Yup I was a swimmer as a kid and had a huge plate of pasta the night before every meet. Never deviated.

dudes just making stuff up

black people been drinking milk. stop it.

I don’t drink it anymore but to say I didn’t drink it as I was growing up is nonsense.
Ion know what black folk you know, but I aint never met one to drink milk with a meal. I gets my breaksfasts on too

So what do runners do these days? Justeat normally?
It largely the same for most endurance sports as far as I know. Carbs give the energy

Although, research is showing that using fat as your energy source can last longer and avoid that crashing feeling you get from carbs

So what do runners do these days? Justeat normally?

Apparently carbo loading is still a thing, but only helps with long, endurance type races like marathons

Ion know what black folk you know, but I aint never met one to drink milk with a meal. I gets my breaksfasts on too
Like you said earlier, I couldn't imagine having to drink a cup of milk by itself. Never did it as a child . Only in cereal

Back
Top Bottom