FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

NoCo for dinner last night.

Crispy oysters over summer slaw with black sesame seeds and miso aioli:
0.jpg

Petit filet mignon over charred broccolini with potato confit and roasted cipollini jus for me:
0-1.jpg

Burger with sharp cheddar, bacon, basil aioli, and potato wedges for the girlfriend:
0-2.jpg

NoCo for dinner last night.

Crispy oysters over summer slaw with black sesame seeds and miso aioli:
0.jpg

Petit filet mignon over charred broccolini with potato confit and roasted cipollini jus for me:
0-1.jpg

Burger with sharp cheddar, bacon, basil aioli, and potato wedges for the girlfriend:
0-2.jpg

Ima go head and ask.......

How much was that meal!?!?

I swear I'm the brokest ***** on NT but statistics keep talkin me everyone living like me!

WTFIGO!

Craving a BLT. Going to grab one and sit on my deck for a few hours before the threat of thunder hits in NY later this afternoon.

Just left Trader Joe’s with some blueberry waffles. Cars smelling nice right now :pimp: :pimp:

Aren't they frozen? :lol: I need to make a TJ run this week. It's been a minute.

What’s nt foods stance on bonchon?
Love bonchon. They used to have one near my job in the fidi. They closed back in 2016 so I haven’t had it since. They used to have the phenomenal tasting dinner rolls, although I think it was exclusive to that location.

Must've hit the Annapolis one. Never been. Reminds me I haven't been to the one by me in a minute. Should probably change that soon.

Yup. Service was quick and parking was free before 12 by the water (could be only Sunday’s)

Back
Top Bottom