FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

champcruthik champcruthik fixed

fixed.

just messin champ, all love :lol:

I don't even enjoy taking food pics anymore. Too clear. I enjoyed making you guys guess the food, with intricate descriptions as clues.

Honestly the two jokingly blurred versions are still better than what my iPhone 5 was producing.

im proud of champ :smile:
Hi, bae.

Mexican food from Guadalajara, Jalisco. Birria and a side of beans with chips [emoji]128516[/emoji]

So disgusting at myself for what I ate. :x The guilt. :smh:

I had a double double yesterday. I usually get it protein style. I told the lady but I gues she forgot and gave it to me with bread. Got dam it was good. I'll have to have animal fries next cheat day.

I had a double double yesterday. I usually get it protein style. I told the lady but I gues she forgot and gave it to me with bread. Got dam it was good. I'll have to have animal fries next cheat day.
I usually go with the extra toast to make the buns extra crisp. Freaking amazing.

Personally though, I would rather go with fries (maybe well done depending on how I feel) and ask for extra spread. A lot cheaper and fries are not as cold like every time I get animal style.

Last edited:
Extra toast you say?
Will pass by tomorow

YESSS!! always order my burgers "extra toasted"... that crunch when you take a bite >>

btw, someone had asked for food recipes a while back. here's one i have quick access to :lol:

only advice, assuming you guys actually make this, is to let the Jello harden just a bit. you don't want it watery, but you also don' t want it firm. just at that point when it starts to form (clunky i guess) is when you want to pour it. if not, it'll seep through the cream and get all into the crust.

this is what it should come out like

[SIZE=6]Going to be in Seattle during January

Any places you guys recommend and love that are must go?

[/SIZE]

D***'s (Burgers)
Japonessa (Sushi)
Portage Bay Cafe (Breakfast)
If you're here on a Sunday Ivar's salmon house for brunch.

Last edited:
I usually go with the extra toast to make the buns extra crisp. Freaking amazing.

Personally though, I would rather go with fries (maybe well done depending on how I feel) and ask for extra spread. A lot cheaper and fries are not as cold like every time I get animal style.
extra toasted?!!!?!??!! You just blew my mind.

Going to be in Seattle during January

Any places you guys recommend and love that are must go?

Oh my girls vegetarian so anything vegetarian friendly would be greatly appreciated

not sure about vegitarian friendly by check out Toulouse Petit, great happy hour and late night grub.

Had a craving for pasta this morning
Turkey meatballs with basil pesto sauce and veggie angel hair pasta

Carne asada tacos from my local hood spot. Like somebody in here said, if it dont come with horseradish it ain't the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom