FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

@you go boy DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

My wife came home yesterday afternoon and I asked if she wanted something for lunch. She told me she got a damn southwest salad from CFA and that it was really good. She probably got a Diet Coke too :lol:

I was just like
50D8B368-463D-418D-B2E2-7AA3E1955F01.gif
:rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha. WASTE OF A TRIP TO CFA man.

Dude in that Post is using #NTExtremes.

As with most things, outsiders probably look at YOUR region's food as more of a delicacy than you would, being from there.

It is also a #MagicJohnsonTweet

But that’s why the tweet doesn’t make sense. He said both that people from NOLA think their food is good and that’s its only good to people not from there. If the food isn’t good to the people from there, then do they really think it’s good?

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hates pop or any type of soft drink. Don't like OJ or fruity drinks either. Been a basic water guy since I was a kid. I always felt like flavored drinks just made me more thirsty for water. Never liked the taste of any of them either.

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hates pop or any type of soft drink. Don't like OJ or fruity drinks either. Been a basic water guy since I was a kid. I always felt like flavored drinks just made me more thirsty for water. Never liked the taste of any of them either.

I drink MAYBE 3 sodas a year. Water and coffee all day. And wine and hard A of course.

I'm with you. Save those calories for solid food. That is part of why some of us can't lose those hard to reach lbs, we load up on sugary drinks.

But that’s why the tweet doesn’t make sense. He said both that people from NOLA think their food is good and that’s its only good to people not from there. If the food isn’t good to the people from there, then do they really think it’s good?
I think he is speaking of three different sets of people, but his Tweet makes it come off as through he as if he is only speaking about two groups. So...

Group A: There are people inside New Orleans (which is obviously inside the state of Louisiana) that think New Orleans food is good
Group B: People outside of new Orleans but inside the state the state of Louisiana that know the food is not good
Group C: People from outside of New Orleans and The state of Louisiana that think the food its good.

So he is saying that people saying the only people that think the food is good are people inside of New Orleans and people from out of state, but people in Louisiana from places outside of New Orleans know New Orleans foods is not good. Dude is repping for Lafayette clearly.

Yeah, his wording is horrible, and yes, I have put way too much energy into trying to understand a silly *** Tweet. :lol:

Speaking of Brownies, if you need a quick fix for a brownie, WaWas has some solid brownies. They are up near the register.

Last day here at ‘home’ (Nola).

Got a shrimp “po boy” and Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie.

Poboy was meh but that cheesecake brownie - I got stopped in my tracks. Damn it was so good.

0818CA8F-14BA-4180-9273-B3EB07ABBD63.jpeg

I hate that I'm allergric to shellfish. That looks so good

Need to show that vid to my mom and have her make it :lol:

and find some in the Boston area too :nerd:
Oh nice didn’t know you were from MA!

I know for sure Taquiera El Barrio got some stuff that looks bomb. They def got birria. I’d love to try their Lengua

Some of my buddies really liked Anna’s Taqueria

Tenoch in Somerville was good too

Back
Top Bottom