FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

large_0cb9e8be-66b3-41e6-905e-1765194e5863.jpeg

I was gonna buy provolone but I had some cheese sauce leftover so I used that instead.
While it looks good in pics, I don't think that queso is quite what I'd want on my cheesesteak. Different flavor profile than normal melted cheese.

You liking it is all that matters though in this case.

While it looks good in pics, I don't think that queso is quite what I'd want on my cheesesteak. Different flavor profile than normal melted cheese.

You liking it is all that matters though in this case.

I used it last time for the baked potato. I had to make use of the rest. I don't normally buy/use this, prefer normal cheese, I would use provolone, but held off on buying it for now.
I'm not mad at those that use this sauce or cheez whiz, it's a good substitution.

I used it last time for the baked potato. I had to make use of the rest. I don't normally buy/use this, prefer normal cheese, I would use provolone, but held off on buying it for now.
I'm not mad at those that use this sauce or cheez whiz, it's a good substitution.
Whiz is all I get any time in Philly. Love it. Just don't think that Tostitos queso tastes the same.

People in Houston can I get some low key fire spots. I do t care what type of food it is, just nothing that has been blown up by social media. Hole in the wall burger spots etc...

I am a fan of strong cheeses. Some of my favorite meals have been when there was a cheese course at the end. Pungent, weird looking offerings, but delicious.

Two of those meals were at Charleston in Baltimore on the Waterfront. (Someone else paid). Years ago and I don’t even remember my main, but I remember the cheeses

I am a fan of strong cheeses. Some of my favorite meals have been when there was a cheese course at the end. Pungent, weird looking offerings, but delicious.

Two of those meals were at Charleston in Baltimore on the Waterfront. (Someone else paid). Years ago and I don’t even remember my main, but I remember the cheeses
Great restaurant :pimp:

thighs being juicy is magic johnson type praise. you'd have to **** up so hard to mess them up

the true test is and will always be getting the breast right.
I love kfc chicken and biscuits but their sides always make me wish I hadn’t eaten them like an hr later

Ugh.. mother in law had me drive over and put a salad together for her sister and niece visiting lmaooo.. then handed me a bunch of corn cause she bought too much? :rofl:

anyway..

salad

C3CBE6B1-75A7-40FF-A24E-267C07241620.jpeg

and first corn filled dinner smh.. salmon with an orange zest butter with red pepper flakes and cilantro. Salad of corn, tomato, mint leaves and scallions.
8CED70AE-0393-4303-8096-4E6483E02804.jpeg

butter chicken and naan with basmati rice is just impeccable :pimp:

do you get the butter chicken medium or hotter than that? i always get medium which is good enough for me but i am curious to try the hotter option over medium
i get it medium
most of the other indian dishes i get it hot as they come though
im always sweating when i eat indain food :lol:

butter chicken and naan with basmati rice is just impeccable :pimp:

do you get the butter chicken medium or hotter than that? i always get medium which is good enough for me but i am curious to try the hotter option over medium
i get it medium
most of the other indian dishes i get it hot as they come though
im always sweating when i eat indain food :lol:

i get the butter chicken mild but then get the other things medium typically. i use the butter chicken to help cool things down :lol:

i love getting food spicy in general but indian and thai spice make me sweat like crazy. so i only go for it if im at home and not in public :lol:

Back
Top Bottom