FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I tried it today. Ehhhhhh. I think if u get the spread on the side it might be better cuz the spread makes the bread soft.

Bruh! I got it yesterday.
Was disappoint. My bread looked like someone just squished it in the bag lol

Chiva,

Wheres free range? I gotta stop by when i come back.

West Hollywood, La Cienega and Melrose I think.

I need to go back to Grand Central Market. Only had Eggslut first time I went and I want to try the other places.

i cooked all day for my family's thanksgiving. my family doesn't like turkey, so i cooked chicken wings. and i made fettuccine alfredo pasta with chicken mixed in (not pictured). and strawberry cheesecake for dessert.

Last edited:
Chiva,

Wheres free range? I gotta stop by when i come back.

West Hollywood, La Cienega and Melrose I think.

I need to go back to Grand Central Market. Only had Eggslut first time I went and I want to try the other places.

They mov around. They either set up in their truck or set up like at Farmer's Markets.

I've been to two different locations. This past Sunday was at Melrose Farmer's Market. I know u might not care, but man... WOMEN EVERYWHERE there 8)

I don't live anywhere near Cali but i lurk the page on IG, Chivas, worth the price?

And Shoyru- why it say you have -22 reputation?

Chili bowl fr Farmer boys

Enchilada combo from Mr. taco

Which one of yall was in here talking about your waffle maker and its versatility a while back? Looking to cop for Xmas and need advice.

Last edited:
kickhead23 kickhead23

I was one of them. I forgot the other guys sn tho

I have 2 Belgium ones. A high end restaurant style one which retails for about 600 hun that I got for free and a cheap one that I got from KHOLs.

Even though I don't current have it in my house since family members borrowed it, What do you need to know?? I'll try to answer it the best I can

^^^use the pressure cooker :lol:...I've thought about it but never tried it. One of these days i'll give it a try.

but yea it be taking forever. I only to to make it on weekends when I gots time

I just wanted everything on my account deleted :lol: starting over I guess.

^^^use the pressure cooker :lol:...I've thought about it but never tried it. One of these days i'll give it a try.

but yea it be taking forever. I only to to make it on weekends when I gots time
Pressure cooked pho just doesn't taste the same as the one boiled for hella long. But it's definitely more convenient.

Last edited:
And here I was about to follow her Pho recipe :smh:
tbh I have seen many home made pho's and they never look quite how it should :lol:

It's something I probably wouldn't really attempt to make unless I had an entire day free to simmer down the beef bones and get the broth right.
I know exactly what you mean and those people are definitely not trustworthy

Chicken broth *** dudes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom