FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Champ, which Costco is that at? I'm back in Queens right now. Might have to see if this pizza at Costco taste as good as it looks. The ones around where I live sucks

Going up to NYC next week with my girl, staying with a friend in Williamsburg. Any spots that #NTGrub recommend to hit up? I'm open to any kind of food really. I'll be going around manhattan and williamsburg for the most part

That pizza looks trash....

**** with Grimaldis @ Williamsburg. 18/21 for a large plain I think but it's completely worth it. Usually a long wait depending on the day and hour.
If u want that Chinese there's a spot called Fourtunes a few blocks from Grimaldis
All in DUMBO

Anyone **** with CPK?

22oz porterhouse from Logan's sides were garbage tho

I miss Champs old pics. :frown:

So in honor of old school champ. a pic of my Christmas eve gumbo... The rue came out perfect...

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone gets to spend some time with family & friends.

Same. First time I ever saw yellow peppers. I think we need a legit check on Champ's pizza. 
laugh.gif

But I do know for a fact some costco's have different foods. It's even better when your going to a costco not in the US. I remember when I went to montreal, they had chicken tenders, poutine, and a 1/2 pound burger. just googled them right now. Would love to eat some of the stuff on that menu... 
see im in Texas its Sams for us but they don't have ribs or the chicken strips or the sandwich just pizza and hot dogs
mean.gif

Baltimore ppl-

Went to Ouzo Bay in Harbor East last night. Didn't take pics because I was with family friends and it would've been a little odd. Had grilled octopus and chilean sea bass. One of the best meals I've had in my life. I highly recommend...

Baltimore ppl-

Went to Ouzo Bay in Harbor East last night. Didn't take pics because I was with family friends and it would've been a little odd. Had grilled octopus and chilean sea bass. One of the best meals I've had in my life. I highly recommend...

might have to make that trip for that

airedweezy airedweezy I :nerd: you. Went there today too (pure coincidence :lol: )

The OG x Fries by chiva1908, on Flickr

Copped these (and drank 'em) while I was there:
Blue Moon Horchata 6 Pack by chiva1908, on Flickr

XL :smokin

"The Italian Burger" from BWWs on Crenshaw. Tastes good, but mad tiny :smh: (proceeded to order 10 wings and like 3 micheladas, and was still hungry lol)

8 piece. Half Mango-Habanero, half Lemon pepper at Wing Stop on Crenshaw too

Homie's grandma got down with the tamales...

Tostada Mixta from some spot in Pomona, thing was huge. I got like 5 tostadas out of that

Some Brazilian Churrasqueria in Covina (Company Xmas Lunch)

Took the Pupusas to go in order to watch some EPL at home...

Pastrami Cheeseburger x Onion Ring combo from Chris's Burgers

Pound and a half of Lemon-Chilli Pistachios from GCM in DTLA (GREAT to munch on while drinking)

Last edited:
chiva1908 chiva1908

Dude I loved the burgers :nthat: and it's convenient they set up shop right next to that beverage store.

Gonna get on your level and hit some of the spots you hit. But I am going to have to hit the gym hard :lol:

chiva1908 chiva1908

Dude I loved the burgers :nthat: and it's convenient they set up shop right next to that beverage store.

Gonna get on your level and hit some of the spots you hit. But I am going to have to hit the gym hard :lol:

I'm at the gym daily :lol:

Gotta drop another 10-11 pounds tho :x

I NEVER diet as u can see lol

my parents left me in charge with the cooking for today's festivities. i made pork bone sinigang and lumpia. the lumpia has ground pork, carrots, peas, onions, and bean sprouts in it.

aaand sippin on some homemade green juice right now. it's made of spinach, cilantro, carrots, oranges, and apples.

Last edited:
Good looks mrrolex mrrolex , I'm gonna try to check those out, especially the pizza one. I looked it up and it was :smokin

My girl's fam roasted a pig for tonight in a caja china. It's like a box that holds lit coals on the top and slow roasts whatever is inside. The skin gets crispy and you basically got chicharrones. The pics don't do this thing justice because I didn't take one of all the meat that came from it pause. Too buys eating. Had this with some yuca and congri

Last edited:
Good looks mrrolex mrrolex , I'm gonna try to check those out, especially the pizza one. I looked it up and it was :smokin

My girl's fam roasted a pig for tonight in a caja china. It's like a box that holds lit coals on the top and slow roasts whatever is inside. The skin gets crispy and you basically got chicharrones. The pics don't do this thing justice because I didn't take one of all the meat that came from it pause. Too buys eating. Had this with some yuca and congri

:wow: :wow:

Those things are dope. Loophole for mn residents. They are a grey area to the health department so anyone can hustle BBQ now. :lol: I could literally walk down the street with one right now and start flipping pork.

All her pops does is inject it with salt water, and that's all you need. Man it was so good! Found a pic of the end, if someone puts one up of the carving I'll get it on here

Back
Top Bottom