FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

November Challenge.

1000 burpees.

250 per week.

Just putting it out there.

Adjust numbers if you must but just get moving.
I'm gonna pass. I run 2.5miles everyday and my knees get sore as it is. But ask me again in December. If the weather gets too nasty to run I might give it a go.

I’ve found that .99$ stores and BIg Lots are good for having unusual flavors or certain things. Especially Pop-Tarts. Got a box Cinnamon-Pretzel flavor Pop-Tarts from Big Lots last time I was there. Not bad.

used to go to the gym everyday since my job had a free gym... but stopped going since the office closed and i got laid off from my job... with that being said i dont want to go to the gym anyway during the pandemic

I was craving ranch corn nuts
Couldn’t find it at my walmart
Local store was charging $1.79 for a 4oz bag and I said F that
Ordered a case(12 pack) from the dollar store for $12
Took about a month to get delivered to the store
But once it did I was in ranch corn nut heaven lol

I was craving ranch corn nuts
Couldn’t find it at my walmart
Local store was charging $1.79 for a 4oz bag and I said F that
Ordered a case(12 pack) from the dollar store for $12
Took about a month to get delivered to the store
But once it did I was in ranch corn nut heaven lol
:wow:

I think like lawdog1 lawdog1 was saying, the only dark chocolate I eat is from market of choice. Like the super high percentage cocoa with very little carb content so it doesn’t really taste like candy. Best dark chocolate I’ve ever had in my life was this
C1724E47-1EEC-4302-B4F9-6FF84CB2B882.jpeg

A6E57CAD-D527-4AAB-AB3D-5A89F0F1A7A8.jpeg

it had these wine crystals in it. But again low cocoa percentage

Why not do 3.1 miles (5k)
Baby steps. I started with one block back in march :lol:. Im working my way to a 5k. I can go 5k non stop but id have to pace myself more or not run everyday. Im at a bottom 9min mile pace for 2.5miles. Once I get around 8.7min pace for 2.5miles I'll move up in distance 1/4 mile at a time to 5k and work on my pace from there. Goal is to eventually get to a low 8 pace for a 5k which is long road from here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-190357__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20201022-190357__01.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I basically forced myself to enjoy running back in 2018.

Always loved cycling, but there's no way I'm gearing up to go ride when it's 20 degrees out and there's black ice all over the roads...and stationary bikes are dumb and boring. Opted for the treadmill instead, caught the bug, and now I try to run at least 2.5-3 miles 4x/week.

Anyone who runs without headphones is a diagnosable psychopath.

i used to love running but as i got older it put a burden on my knees... i think cuz im flat footed thats why it effects my knees... i rather use the rower or the bike machine for cardio

I do a day of burpees/body weight stuff once a week. bench, squat, deadlift another day and another day of rows, dumbbell work

only run 3-4 miles 2x a week. should up the frequency but really not a fan of it... never have been

would rather do HIIT work any day over a 10 mile run

I’ve been wanting to cop a rower though. need to find one that’s small and compact

Honestly haven't done any weights since COVID. I do body weight exercises just about every day though. Love doing pull-ups. :lol:

Ectomorph gang. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom