FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Those thin frozen pizzas can go pretty quick for me too. They feel equivalent to like 3 slices. The half a tray of brownies on the other hand....damn, that's impressive.
Mans was zooted off Old Fashioneds and LA Confidential last night.

Couldn't have accomplished that without the help of PEDs. :lol:

Allll right #carbboys and girls. This is not a drill. 2021 is lookin up. The slightly underrated, never hated, and ALWAYS sophisticated 3D Doritos are coming back :pimp: :pimp:. Beginning of January
A8FA040B-18BA-44F8-A283-2F2B8BB47BB5.png
I can't remember what those were like. Were they light like the old bugle chips?
3835f186cf67a7c7c3653d04850f9971.jpg

Not gonna sit here and act like that didn't play a major role in last night's decisions. :lol:

Yo munchies Michelle always gets the best of me man. Its normally like the only time when im like damn i need something sweet and salty LOL but also i make my most creative snacks when im high. A couple weeks ago we had some punchbars which are chocolate edibles and i made smores with them LOL

Those kinda corny snacks with air pockets disgust me. Forgot which flavor bugles I ate as a kid and after a bite an oniony, chemically pocket of air hit my throat and made me nauseous. Haven't touched the stuff since.

Pulled a #wehavefoodathome line on myself yesterday Felt like my mom :lol: .

Wanted to get CFA for lunch & came to terms with the fact that I just did a Costco run over the weekend.

Pulled a #wehavefoodathome line on myself yesterday Felt like my mom :lol: .

Wanted to get CFA for lunch & came to terms with the fact that I just did a Costco run over the weekend.
Liverpool Demolished Atalanta yesterday. You should have treated yourself.

Yo munchies Michelle always gets the best of me man. Its normally like the only time when im like damn i need something sweet and salty LOL but also i make my most creative snacks when im high. A couple weeks ago we had some punchbars which are chocolate edibles and i made smores with them LOL

man those Edibles get me bad. I don’t care what food I have, if I’m high I’m eating the entire amount of whatever food it is. Couple weeks ago i ate an entire Costco size bag of trail mix. The whole thing. Gf made a bomb enchilada dish. The whole thing is gone all to myself. I pay dearly for the munchies but I regret nothing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom