FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My girl was bored and made me a chicken and waffle sandwich with cheese and bacon for lunch :pimp:
PXL_20201112_144210889.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20201112_144119013.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20201112_143552168.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Talking about Pizza did you guys see that Panera has flatbread pizzas now. I ordered a soup last week and they being advertised i haven't personally tried. Has anyone?
I don’t get anything but bagels from Panera and that’s just out of convenience cause I live next to one. Is their food good?

I don’t get anything but bagels from Panera and that’s just out of convenience cause I live next to one. Is their food good?

They have a soup i like the Chicken and Wild rice and also a sammich. I like the Turkey Bravo. My keeds like the mac and cheese.

Yes. I am actually in line for test to attend a dinner on Saturday.

Yeah, according to my wife, my sister-in-law is asking everyone she’s inviting for Thanksgiving to get a COVID test before coming.

Interested in hearing stories of family members that feel slighted/disrespected from being asked to take COVID tests before receiving an invite.

Interested in hearing stories of family members that feel slighted/disrespected from being asked to take COVID tests before receiving an invite.
Honestly if they don’t like it Oh well. You will likely see more resistance in older blacks. We usually host but I’m putting it out this weekend that if you want to eat, I’ll have a plate for you by the garage.

Im intrigued
Check your local Walmart.

You can cop from the website although it's a bit pricey

Back
Top Bottom