FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

4A31D238-D07E-44DF-8C79-F655B3EE48F2.jpeg
Score. Gonna keep these in my desk for future.

Dang, now you got me feeling bad for myself.

Your snacks > > > mine

Naomi's genetics allow her to eat like that and still be able to look the way she does. Objectively, she probably has the best body in WWE. Perfectly proportioned, barely if ever gets hurt, no unnatural enhancements, she's like Freeza or some ****.
There's a look man, this guy was tryna upsell me some cable & saw I me wearing the og dx shirt. Man stopped trying to sell me cable and starting quizzing me on wrestling. It was weird, he appeared a bit disgruntled.

Naomi's genetics allow her to eat like that and still be able to look the way she does. Objectively, she probably has the best body in WWE. Perfectly proportioned, barely if ever gets hurt, no unnatural enhancements, she's like Freeza or some ****.

There's a look man, this guy was tryna upsell me some cable & saw I me wearing the og dx shirt. Man stopped trying to sell me cable and starting quizzing me on wrestling. It was weird, he appeared a bit disgruntled.
😂

I went to Red Robin yesterday evening because I had to reciprocate with my neighbor who lives below me for a favor she did for me last year which resulted in a significant gain for me. And they emailed me a $10 off $40 order promotion.

I learned about how they handle hookups and promotions yesterday. I ended up getting a free burger hookup that superseded that promotion that was emailed to me since I already had 8 burgers on my account coming in. My neighbor's burger became the 9th burger on this visit, so my burger simultaneously became the 10th free burger since it was on the same order.

But too bad they applied the free burger hookup on my neighbor's burger because hers was cheaper instead of mine which cost more. That's normally how it works with businesses unfortunately, they usually apply the discount or hookup toward the cheaper priced item on an order.

My neighbor had a bacon cheeseburger.
IMG_5155.JPG

I had the Smoke & Pepper burger with extra patty with a strawberry milkshake.
IMG_5156.JPG

My girls are super into wrestling so we’ve been watching along. I watched a thing on Stone Cold the other night it was good af. Like I legit never realized dude had hair when he first Started.

That A&E special on Stone Cold Steve Austin was a great watch! Yes, he did have hair during his career that preceded WWF. He still had shorter hair early during his WWF stint, but shaved it off completely when he transitioned to the Stone Cold moniker and gimmick.

I'll always remember when he was the apex MF during the zenith of wrestling in the late '90s.

I went to Red Robin yesterday evening because I had to reciprocate with my neighbor who lives below me for a favor she did for me last year which resulted in a significant gain for me. And they emailed me a $10 off $40 order promotion.

I learned about how they handle hookups and promotions yesterday. I ended up getting a free burger hookup that superseded that promotion that was emailed to me since I already had 8 burgers on my account coming in. My neighbor's burger became the 9th burger on this visit, so my burger simultaneously became the 10th free burger since it was on the same order.

But too bad they applied the free burger hookup on my neighbor's burger because hers was cheaper instead of mine which cost more. That's normally how it works with businesses unfortunately, they usually apply the discount or hookup toward the cheaper priced item on an order.

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

Man's neighbor sure loves her a low cut blouse.

That A&E special on Stone Cold Steve Austin was a great watch! Yes, he did have hair during his career that preceded WWF. He still had shorter hair early during his WWF stint, but shaved it off completely when he transitioned to the Stone Cold moniker and gimmick.

I'll always remember when he was the apex MF during the zenith of wrestling in the late '90s.
That’s exactly what I watched! It was epic especially when they show the moment of how the name of Stone Cold came to be and when the Austin 3:16 was born. I love those type of documentaries. The Dark Side of the Ring is one of my favorite shows.

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG
Very nice, necessary use of flash in your pictorials. High quality postings

I went to Northridge Fashion Center yesterday to make a return at Champs, then I had dinner at Red Robin at that mall since they hooked me up with a free burger for my birthday month.

I only had to pay for an extra beef patty and the shake. So I can't beat getting a $14 burger for free! I definitely ate like a Rottweiler yesterday thankfully.

I got the Southern Charm Burger with an extra patty and a strawberry shake. I already ate 2 servings of fries before this plate was brought to me.
IMG_5116.JPG

:lol: @ "ate like a Rottweiler"

37B3B02C-B876-4E34-ABA1-AD9A753193D8.jpeg

A new favorite snack of mine.

I stock up on these when they are on sale, the honey roasted ones are great as well.

I prefer pistachios with the shell though, I feel like eating the shell less ones is lazy and less satisfying for some reason. I like the thrill of the struggle for a nut (pause).

Back
Top Bottom