FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

They’re all sweet and basically use the same sauce. That’s how it is at the NY takeout spots.

Yea sesame chicken and general tso are basically the same sauce. Orange chicken is a little too sweet for me tho. General tso has a bit of a spicy kick.

Literally every single 'work wife/husband' I've known of is really "The person at work I'm banging but I don't wanna sound sleazy and say 'my side piece.'" 🤣

-foe
I almost replied that same cause it’s true.

It’s just a work side piece of sexual tension ya got going on. Ain’t none of it strictly platonic and anyone lying saying there ain’t no tension there at least is buggin lol

B Sox B Sox
solewoman solewoman

Will probably mess with 2Fifty today. I know they run out of food early. Would going at 2:30 today probably be too late?

I come in Peace

Probably do Briskets, COrnbreads, and Banana Pudding.

What other sides are aight?

Youre probably there already. sorry busy day at work. but that time is perfect. We usually go for dinner on the weekends and have yet to see them run out of anything except the tacos. Be mindful of the cut of brisket. They think mogs are ignorant when it comes to the cuts requested. Mac is good, Pineapple is good, green beans are basic just cooked with tanjin. I don't normally eat everyone's mac but its pretty good. The BP is ok. but I'm not a vanilla wafer BP fan. if it's not chessman cookies we not talking about anything,

Chicken Levels :emoji_chart_with_upwards_trend:

Chandler Parsons
08BB4307-A073-4BD3-B024-B7D76D7EBA3C.jpeg

Birds Nest
57554508-E5F7-41FC-A16A-F6EB748428A8.jpeg

Nice. I did some legal work for Legoland NY before the park was actually opened. Nice to see it’s up and running and people are visiting.
Oh wow! That is awesome. Are you a corporate lawyer? Yeah man, it was a great time & the things Lego makes are insane. We all had such a great time. I thought this was here forever & just today realized they only opened last year :lol:

The boat ride where it's a boat for 8 & has water canons mounted on each side was our favorite. I got some tee's & Bowser's ship. The giftshop had some really neat stuff ngl. My nieces & nephews loved the park.
20220721_222531.jpg
20220721_190737.jpg

Oh wow! That is awesome. Are you a corporate lawyer? Yeah man, it was a great time & the things Lego makes are insane. We all had such a great time. I thought this was here forever & just today realized they only opened last year :lol:

The boat ride where it's a boat for 8 & has water canons mounted on each side was our favorite. I got some tee's & Bowser's ship. The giftshop had some really neat stuff ngl. My nieces & nephews loved the park.
20220721_222531.jpg
20220721_190737.jpg
I’m a health care lawyer. I advised on the contract between the corporate parent and the medical group they picked or oversee first aid at the for guests and employees at the park/resort.

If all goes well, I’ll never hear about it again :lol: Now that the place is up and running.

I’m a health care lawyer. I advised on the contract between the corporate parent and the medical group they picked or oversee first aid at the for guests and employees at the park/resort.

If all goes well, I’ll never hear about it again :lol: Now that the place is up and running.
Lol you've steered em in the right direction. No injuries or emergencies to report thus far 👍.

Back
Top Bottom