FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Outside of a decent amount of walking, absolutely not :lol:
I hear ya. Vacations are always tough. Between wanting to try a lot of different food spots and a busy schedule.

How was your stay this time around? I know you been here a bunch.

C17130F2-AE6B-4464-91D5-46CA1C1BDF28.jpeg

I hear ya. Vacations are always tough. Between wanting to try a lot of different food spots and a busy schedule.

My last vacation in Hawaii in December.. I worked out on vacation for the first time in my life.

It felt great but I also kinda felt like a psychopath. :lol:

We woke up stupid early to go do a hike but there was a marathon that day so the road to get to the trailhead was closed.. so we went back to the hotel and everyone else in the group went back to sleep. I couldn’t sleep and said **** it lemme peep the gym

Was proud of myself but still it was wild to actually be doing that kinda thing on vacation for the first time. Never thought I would

My last vacation in Hawaii in December.. I worked out on vacation for the first time in my life.

We woke up stupid early to go do a hike but there was a marathon that day so the road to get to the trailhead was closed.. so we went back to the hotel and everyone else in the group went back to sleep. I couldn’t sleep and said **** it lemme peep the gym

Was proud of myself but still it was wild to actually be doing that kinda thing on vacation for the first time. Never thought I would

theres millions of hikes why didnt yall just go do another?

Aight so little edit as far as the weight goes. Just weighed myself again today as opposed to yesterday. Apparently there’s something about water weight and flying that I wasn’t aware of? Came in significantly lower just now than yesterday so I really only gained like a pound and a half I guess? I’ll take it.

Had an awesome time in Chicago. Trip didn’t completely revolve around food spots like it has in the past since we did more activities/events (boat day/White Sox game/The Weeknd), but still got some good eats in.

It’s too bad the winters suck or I would seriously contemplate living there. Love a lot of the architecture. Lots to choose from.

Working out on vacations can be fun. A good run in the morning or a bike ride is a great way to see the area you're in. I like to set aside an hour and a half in the mornings. 30min stretches/light workout, 5k run, then 30min cool down. Burn some of the calories from the night before and build a solid appetite for the day.

I had the Whiskey River BBQ burger at Red Robin for dinner yesterday. I took advantage of a $10 gourmet burger deal that includes one of three specific burgers, fries and a drink that they're offering Royalty members until the end of this month. I went with Minute Maid lemonade since I don't drink sodas anymore.

Yes, I deviated from my usual order of double meat on my burgers. I had no choice since the deal doesn't allow add-ons or extras according to my server despite the fact I was willing to pay extra for the extra patty as I normally do. All this wasn't bad for $10.
IMG_6328.JPG

therealest1 therealest1 Do you have any tips or tricks for first time Red Robin customers? Think I’m ready for my first pit-stop over at my local RR but I don’t want to be unprepared.

Back
Top Bottom