FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yea, he makes that place seem like a 5* spot.

Anytime I ride past one, I think about stopping because of his posts.

therealest1 therealest1 How do I sign up for the Robins Rewards Card? Is it a Credit Card?
I’ve had my share of riding by one on a quiet-a-hungry night.

My stomach would be gurgling but I just wouldn’t pull up to parking lot for whatever reason.

But yea, I’mma eat there one day. Soon, hopefully.

I would like to learn about the rewards card as well.

I'm going to Twitter to lodge a formal complaint against that person. You don't want to eat PB&J? Fine. But actively mounting a hate campaign against PB&J is legitimately sociopathic.
If you’re a man be careful or you could end up being her next tiktok male roast victim. :lol:

“PB& J villains” :lol:

So now PB& J is trash?
1658977310707.gif

So I’ve been camping the last few days. The place had a basic “bbq hut” so I threw some stuff in the car. I had a decent meal planned for when I arrived but it was a travesty. I had taken a bag of lump wood charcoal from the corner of my garage - and I remember why I left it in the corner. It was all the small broken pieces and barely got any temperature. Took forever to get going and then forever to cook anything.

Last night just picked up a cheap bag at the gas station and it was tons better. Grilled some marinated pork steaks and they were pretty good.

21A671C0-D62C-4C75-A667-62265F29F958.jpeg

B9FBD56F-8479-4E25-A769-740A5032E9F6.jpeg

And today on my way home I stopped at a place for a large GF fish supper. It was probably the best I’ve ever had - the batter was really good. Half way through I regretted the large one though - it was a lot. You can’t see it in the picture but there were 2 decent sized pieces of fish. It’s a total tourist trap - at a place where lots of bikers go because the roads are beautiful and it’s basically on the road to anywhere - so it was expensive but really good.

85CCE99A-EF0D-4618-A1F5-BE186253B899.jpeg

^ I actually like Panda Express... its like a mcdonalds chinese fast food... nothing spectacular but it hits the spot lol... my go to is the bejing beef, orange chicken and low mein

Thats an odd mix of things. They threw in pineapples so its Hawaiian now?
Yeah. I don't think that's an authentic Hawaiian dish. Never heard of it before and doesn't look like other Hawaiian food I've eaten.

I think you're right that whoever came up with just called it that because of the pineapple. Nothing realy Hawaiian about olives or "haystacks" for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom