FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The only part of white meat that tastes good is the skin when fried. I can't believe restaurants charge more for white meat. I'd gladly pay extra for dark.

This is why you can't lose weight man. Not even Sat. morning footy and Sun. basketball can help :tongue:
Serious question, how many beers do you drink weekly? :nerd:

My weight don't bug me. I can lose weight if I work out daily (I'll do that at times) and it just depends. Days like today, I must've had like 243 beers. I stopped drinking like 6 hours ago, I'm still drunk lol. I'll leave this here for now :rofl:

My weight don't bug me. I can lose weight if I work out daily (I'll do that at times) and it just depends. Days like today, I must've had like 243 beers. I stopped drinking like 6 hours ago, I'm still drunk lol. I'll leave this here for now
roll.gif
You might have a issue bruh. Get help

If a peer of yours gives you a million dollars every year do you question his potential problems? No.

Chivas bringing in the wealth to this thread. Do you bruh.

Let's move on

Is this a joke? How does it compare to in n out? Miles beyond my dude! Can't compare chains restaurants to local spots.

I could understand if you said in n out to red robin, but that's like me comparing Taco Bell to a authentic cantina. I feel where you're coming from though

In N Out always seemed pretty authentic/classic to me 
ohwell.gif

although it is fast food chain; I don't think you need to handicap it and group it with others just because of that

This is why you can't lose weight man. Not even Sat. morning footy and Sun. basketball can help :tongue:
Serious question, how many beers do you drink weekly? :nerd:

My weight don't bug me. I can lose weight if I work out daily (I'll do that at times) and it just depends. Days like today, I must've had like 243 beers. I stopped drinking like 6 hours ago, I'm still drunk lol. I'll leave this here for now :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: if I'm ever in LA you're the first person I need to see.
we need to go play some futbol and then after have a few brews. Forgive me if I tap out by the 2nd one as I don't drink :lol:

Macaron Party frm Snowflake Teahouse in Fremont, CA
I had my first macaron over the weekend. Now I know why people go crazy over them, they're straight crack!!!

Going through some old pics I ran through this. Bacon cheeseburger at hodads in SD

http://s.photobucket.com/user/JayMosEnvied/media/4e3f3e96.jpg.html
damn now you got me feenin' for a burger, haven't had one in like 2 months.

Is this a joke? How does it compare to in n out? Miles beyond my dude! Can't compare chains restaurants to local spots.
yup it's like night and day

Back
Top Bottom