FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Halal cart by Baltimore Arena. Hadn’t ever been before.
5805802E-C700-4ABF-A948-597D1E3D230A.jpeg

can i paypal u sum bread to proxy a box of that halal

Halal cart by Baltimore Arena. Hadn’t ever been before.
5805802E-C700-4ABF-A948-597D1E3D230A.jpeg

Five Guys. Bacon cheeseburger. Lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jalapeños, green peppers, bbq sawse, hot sawse. No weak *** lettuce bun.
BDE720FB-6410-4E73-96D8-EC260B96A0AB.jpeg
1. More sauce than food. How was it?

2. Yea lettuce buns are weak. #SoccerMomDiet

You gotta work on your spice tolerance man. You also called CFA Sandwiches Spicy
I never called cfa sandwiches spicy. I said they have spice as in I could taste it. I never said it was too hot to be edible. Halal guys **** doesnt even have flavor.

1. More sauce than food. How was it?

2. Yea lettuce buns are weak. #SoccerMomDiet
Lot of sauce, but definitely not more sauce than food. Was very good. Thought IT was better than Halal Guys the one time I had IT. Will definitely go back if I’m in the area.

Lot of sauce, but definitely not more sauce than food. Was very good. Thought IT was better than Halal Guys the one time I had IT. Will definitely go back if I’m in the area.
I wasn't being literal about the sauce/food ratio. Just pointing out there is a WHOLE lot of sauce. Seems like that amount of sauce would overshadow the food vs. being a compliment TO the food.

Have you had CAVA or ROti? Two different, "Rice Bowl" spots in the area. How does HG compare to them?

I wasn't being literal about the sauce/food ratio. Just pointing out there is a WHOLE lot of sauce. Seems like that amount of sauce would overshadow the food vs. being a compliment TO the food.

Have you had CAVA or ROti? Two different, "Rice Bowl" spots in the area. How does HG compare to them?
I guess I look at the amount of sauce as normal and how that particular meal is supposed to be eaten.

Never been to either of those other spots. Heard good things though.

I guess I look at the amount of sauce as normal and how that particular meal is supposed to be eaten.

Never been to either of those other spots. Heard good things though.

I understand.

I want to try, I would get the red sauce on the side.

Treat it the same way I treat all sauces, use per bite/spoon

I know the joke is that seasoning food can be #cultural but people are really out here eating plain chickens? The hell?

BD15945A-7187-46FD-9863-A68573151063.png

8D3003E9-52E7-4EB7-9EF1-EF529C652D22.png

I never called cfa sandwiches spicy. I said they have spice as in I could taste it. I never said it was too hot to be edible. Halal guys **** doesnt even have flavor.
This, it's just hot for no reason. Put it on like normal hot sauce the first time and it almost ruined the meal. Just two lines is good.

Back
Top Bottom