FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

JetsfanQ JetsfanQ that slice was decent? IDK man. I'm not touching pizza from one of those spots that sells everything :lol: and there is a damn Great Khali poster on the wall. Random as hell.

61417331_2015721665390424_1755482427186637149_n.jpg

catered "vegan diner food" truck at work today w/ Beyond Meat

How would u compare that to a beef patty

have you ever had a black bean burger? similar, def not that fatty, drier.

When I make my own burgers I do 70/30 chuck to brisket ratio so this is way different

but not bad, blind taste test you'd hardly know

Balance. You can judge all you want. I’m good.

Saturday I put in work with a 2x Golden Gloves champ, Olympic alternate, undefeated (but no longer active) pro boxer.

Yesterday I hit about 4/5 miles running and jump rope.

All eating super clean.

So today I flexed. Most of the special came home with me and yes, I will eat more of it tonight. Burger went down pretty early. Day was pretty light before.

There was a good amount of brown liquor and beer as well.

Saturday I put in work with a 2x Golden Gloves champ, Olympic alternate, undefeated (but no longer active) pro boxer.

All eating super clean.

So today I flexed. Most of the special came home with me and yes, I will eat more of it tonight. Burger went down pretty early. Day was pretty light before.

:pimp: THat is what I am talking about man.

All eating super clean.

:pimp: my guy

Back
Top Bottom