Chipotle burrito bowl
20190723_202839-01.jpeg

Banh mi dac biet
20190728_152005-01.jpeg

Gnocchi pesto
20190727_213403-01.jpeg

"What condiment is on that sandwich?"

Bagel lovers, how do y'all like yours?

I just go with regular cream cheese on a lightly toasted bagel.
Everything or Egg Everything toasted with lox, scallion cream cheese, tomato, red onion, and capers
Everything or Egg Everything toasted with vegetable cream cheese
Salt bagel with chocolate chip cream cheese
Cinnamon raisin toasted with jalapeno cream cheese

Bagels are life. A top 3 food item for me.

On my way to Toronto til Monday anybody know what kind of grub I should look after?

Guessing you're staying downtown?

If you like fish tacos hit up Grand Electric, there's one by Trinity Bellwoods and one in Parkdale on Queen near Brock.

Thai food hit up Sukho Thai, buncha different locations. Think the one on Wellington has the largest seating.

Italian hit up Terroni. Again few different locations.

Caribbean def hit up Umi's kitchen, but it's in the hood. The lunch special is 4.99 for basically a small. Mad crackheads around, just a heads up. If you're not bout that hit up Allwyns near Queen/Spadina.

If you like Brazilian steakhouse, Copacabana is cool. Adelaide near Simcoe.

There's a dope lil sushi spot, not AYCE, but still decent. Called Kingyo on Winchester off Parliament.

Ramen hit up Ishinn on College east of Bathurst. Right beside Nest nightclub.

Burgers there's Top Gun. Think there's one in Kensington, only been to the one in Scarborough though.

Tennessee tavern I've heard is pretty good. Eastern European food. It's on Queen W near Dowling. Not too far from the Parkdale location of Grand Electric.

Bar Isabel in Little Italy.

If you like gelato there's dolce gelato in Kensington.

DaiLo is good too.

Just off the top of my head right now

Chinese Jamaicans do be blessing the portions

Used to go to this spot called Tastees, borderline Markham/Scarborough, was the actual bakery. They dealt with it proper, patties freshly made. Only thing is they'd close at like 6.

Very prejudice
U know how many Asians live in Jamaica
There’s a nice amount
Technically though any Asians from the Caribbean refer to themselves as being from w/e island they were raised in.

I woukdnt blink @ Chinese Jamaicans making some west indian food.

Back
Top Bottom