FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

As much as I’d like to see Zion play, I’m not made if he gets redshirted. At this point, more upside to the Pels shutting him down for the year than playing him, IMO - assuming he that’s the right way and works on his body while he’s out.
:rofl:

I'm starting to assume this is a gimmick of sorts. There's no way you can keep doing this on accident.

Went to Cross Street Market (Baltimore) for a late lunch and decided to try out this new Haitian spot called Sobeachy. Never had Haitian food before. It was awesome. Chicken, turkey sausage, slaw, rice, and TWO PLANTAINS. Also had some kind of juice that was really good. Will definitely be back.
82DAD3A0-74A4-4992-A493-9D80315E47E4.jpeg

I have to go to Sonoma today my wife has work and I’m stuck in the room working too

but we have Friday afternoon and Saturday morning back in the city to plan for

HALP

I don't know what your budget is, but the pancakes at Zazie's are probably the best pancakes I've ever had in my life. Had my wedding brunch there. Great spot.

Chicken and dumplings .
D83EA3AA-15A6-43E7-AF7E-61E4BA825681.jpeg

First time deboning a chicken. Need a proper knife for it but I did alright for the first time
1D7A6675-1662-4A46-9EF9-7FB41FFDA388.jpeg

How the stock cane out
E1D9BCFD-920F-4D04-A22B-8A7A12D10061.jpeg

The dough I made. Came out cool, I’ll probably try to think of ways to flavor it more next time
315C916A-3EA5-49F1-81D6-4C4A4ED8DD75.jpeg

Cane out tasting like a familiar chicken and dumplings. Had the right amount of thickness for me. Next time, I’ll try to improve on the flavor a bit more
74429782-1D44-4B4F-AD0C-E40C7E2BED9F.jpeg

You always come correct with the mise en place. I just get the ingredients as I go smh

Needs black pepper though (not sure those black specks are BP)

:lol:

I will say the chocolate "chips" in them are so good that I wound up liking some of the others much more than I thought I would.
Just a glob of partially solid chocolate. Probably the best iteration of "chips" in ice cream I've had. Not to hard from being frozen solid and it melts so quick when you eat it.

So was thinking of going to SUGARFISH
I check their yelp reviews
Now me
I only look at the bad reviews
To see if the bad things are just minor gripes
Or if there’s a pattern
And yo
They charge an automatic 16 percent gratuity???
Wtf
Even if I roll through by myself
That’s wild
Anyone been there
How is the food

So was thinking of going to SUGARFISH
I check their yelp reviews
Now me
I only look at the bad reviews
To see if the bad things are just minor gripes
Or if there’s a pattern
And yo
They charge an automatic 16 percent gratuity???
Wtf
Even if I roll through by myself
That’s wild
Anyone been there
How is the food

That's against your code of conduct. You can't go.

Dinner with my parents. Food was OK, service was wack.

IMG_20191206_174054.jpg

Didn't tip. Service was super trash. Shorty stopped me after I paid, she said "you didn't tip". Before I could say anything my dukes tells her "cuz you suck". :lol: nawghtyhare nawghtyhare would've been proud
U think it was a racial thing
I notice different places treat me different
Based on their perception of race

Back
Top Bottom