FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Have eaten indoors several times. Only at spots I feel as though I "trust". There's definitely some restaurants/bars wylin out though in the neighborhood here. Not trying to mess with that at all.
There's a spot by me I thought about trying since they have a patio, and an indoors big enough, but they never have masks even though they have the mandatory sign on the door. Pass, atleast try.

There's a spot by me I thought about trying since they have a patio, and an indoors big enough, but they never have masks even though they have the mandatory sign on the door. Pass, atleast try.
Yeah that’s wild. The places I’ve gone have all fully followed all mandates and precautions. Even the places I know are doing dumb **** still have their staff wearing masks and whatnot. They just aren’t giving a damn about any kind of distancing.

Mexican pizza every time from Taco Bell for lunch ,
20201016_133438.jpg
if it's for dinner I'll add on a Chalupa Supreme too.

I’ve never even ordered it. Is it messy to eat?

What made you choose to get that over some of their other items?

Definitely not something you can eat in the car. But if you’re sitting at a table its not messy.

And I believe the first time I tried it - which was a real long time ago - was because a friend recommended it. There’s something about the thin, crispy shells they use in the MPs that I really like.

Last edited:
Best guac is when they used to roll up to your table with the mortar and pestle and do it right there. Places still do that or was that a fad?
My wife worked at a On The Border when she was in college. I probably ask her if she can make “guacamole live” at least once a month. She usually responds with a “**** you” :lol:

i wouldn't say i love mexican pizza from TB (and don't really care that it's going away) but i do enjoy a couple bites of it from the lady when she orders it

Back
Top Bottom