FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yesterdays lunch

Wild fig Mediterranean

aviary-image-1626928599703.jpeg
aviary-image-1626928657978.jpeg

Mixed meat Pide: steak, chicken, meatballs, chicken meatballs, tomatoes and mozzarella.

aviary-image-1626928708833.jpeg

Spinach feta Pide: spinach, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, and mozzarella.

aviary-image-1626928772667.jpeg

Rice plate: half jasmine rice, half bulgur wheat Flatbread, steak, grilled meatballs, crumbled feta cheese, red onion with sumac. Sauces were smooth tahini and cool yogurt.
aviary-image-1626928794814.jpeg

aviary-image-1626894010082.jpeg

Falafel and hummus sandwich: baked falafel balls, bulgur wheat, romaine lettuce, tomato and cucumber salad, sumac onions, and a spread of hummus on baked Flatbread with tahini and hot red pepper sauce.

aviary-image-1626928741201.jpeg

Pistachio and walnut baklava.

I got the brand of coffee right - but a different one from then. Most of the stuff I have had recently has been from Africa so I thought I'd try something from South America - then I bought Costco's own brand to see what that's like - a bit cheaper than the other ones.

2021-07-22 08.56.17.jpg

I love those.
Do you get them with the folded egg?
I remember nauwtyhare recommending to get them like that

It's top 3 in their breakfast items. My favorite was the steak, egg, and cheese bagel. Mad that it's gone. Their Spanish omelet bagel with sausage and cheese was also fire.

Last edited:
I got the brand of coffee right - but a different one from then. Most of the stuff I have had recently has been from Africa so I thought I'd try something from South America - then I bought Costco's own brand to see what that's like - a bit cheaper than the other ones.

2021-07-22 08.56.17.jpg

best coffee comes from Africa IMO.Just ordered this last night
Gets roasted today and I’ll have it by Tuesday latest. Always try to get beans 2 weeks from the roast date. It’s the freshest

Damn, I haven’t had fast food breakfast in so long. Used to love McDonald’s and Burger King breakfast a while back.

Pretty much anything on McDonald’s breakfast menu was good and Burger King used to have the Croissan’wich. Not sure if they still do but when made fresh, that was the move.

Back
Top Bottom