Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know it's early y'all, but im casting my vote for lil mans being 2016 "Doin It" award.

I'm pretty sure the Internet made up this whole Jared White kid. They would never release a 13 year olds name and picture in a story of this nature.

Still hilarious tho.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Internet made up this whole Jared White kid. They would never release a 13 year olds name and picture in a story of this nature.

Still hilarious tho.
  Some internet detectives found this photo of the supposed 13/14 yr old + teacher...not sure if its legit bc it could be her ex husband:

The question I always ask myself is where the f were these teachers at when I was in school :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn these lil dudes growing up quick I remember around 13/14 we were excited about dirt mustaches and peach fuzz

The ****** up part she has a kid with a another dude...if I was homie she gotta cash out every time she sees me.. I don't even want the box anymore

The question I always ask myself is where the f were these teachers at when I was in school
mean.gif
Towards the end of my HS run (04) is started noticing the teachers were getting younger.

Criteria must of changed or something because I've never heard of teachers being in their early 20's.

I had a few bad ones in their 30's but this is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom