Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Buncha ******* idiots. That Ape guy is especially heinous. He's literally harassing and assaulting people over their choice of clothing/brand? Like really? Un-******* believable...:smh:

Leave it black man to be a slave to fashion/brands, and you know "the white man get paid off of all of that."

His shoes, clothing -- some white man is getting a check for all of that.

His social media platform and the "content" that he is generating -- some other white man is getting a check for all of that.

When he is eventually arrested, brought up on charges and becomes a ward of the prison-industrial complex -- oh you know a white man is definitely getting a check from all of that.

Dudes need to smarten up!

All this ishh happening to black men around the country and this is what he dedicates his time to?

He's a liability and a ******* disgrace.

Last edited:
As an old head that remembers the good ole days of bullies regulating, i am thoroughly entertained..**** supreme str8 up...lol

:smh:

I thought this dude was joking in his other vids. Throwing them wild slow hands over brand names.

We should be treating others with more respect and kindess. Especially, after the current events that unfolded.... but some special ppl rather identify as being an "ape" that fights over dumb ****.

Last edited:
Buncha ******* idiots. That Ape guy is especially heinous. He's literally harassing and assaulting people over their choice of clothing/brand? Like really? Un-******* believable...:smh:

Leave it black man to be a slave to fashion/brands, and you know "the white man get paid off of all of that."

His shoes, clothing -- some white man is getting a check for all of that.

His social media platform and the "content" that he is generating -- some other white man is getting a check for all of that.

When he is eventually arrested, brought up on charges and becomes a ward of the prison-industrial complex -- oh you know a white man is definitely getting a check from all of that.

Dudes need to smarten up!

All this ishh happening to black men around the country and this is what he dedicates his time to?

He's a liability and a ******* disgrace.

Church!

The fact the these guys are literally fighting over clothing is what makes me laugh the most.

Like, these dudes are really slaves to a brand. They rep it that hard, life and die for it, and genuinely believe that they're "doing it".

Its CLOTHING, my g. Its nothing more than cloth on your back. But you're out here getting washed in the streets for it.

Doing It. :pimp:

That supreme hating dude a fraud. How you hate a skate brand. Hate Tommy Hilfiger or something. He beating up on high schoolers n what not. Punch his stupid *** in the throat and when he's on the floor trying to figure out where he went wrong, stomp on his collarbone and shatter that **** to teach him a lesson and kill off all this foolishness.

All this crap going on with black people and you out here calling yourself an ape, fighting over cotton. Kill yaself

Last edited:
That supreme hating dude a fraud. How you hate a skate brand. Hate Tommy Hilfiger or something. He beating up on high schoolers n what not. Punch his stupid *** in the throat and when he's on the floor trying to figure out where he went wrong, stomp on his collarbone and shatter that **** to teach him a lesson and kill off all this foolishness.

All this crap going on with black people and you out here calling yourself an ape, fighting over cotton. Kill yaself
I wish I was black so I could wear Hilfiger ironically

I wish I was black so I could wear Hilfiger ironically
the whole tommy hilfiger is a racist myth is false...

look it up bruh

Back
Top Bottom