Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lulzzz at all the comments...alp being a God tier Reseller makes a pass in my book...he can afford to be a little extra COCKy....still doe ....we NT brethren b why u do me like dat....[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Now dis dude @Wavy daddy wouldve def had a ddt off the floor of where pac sun at.....dying to punch dat ***** in da mouf

Lulzzz at all the comments...alp being a God tier Reseller makes a pass in my book...he can afford to be a little extra COCKy....still doe ....we NT brethren b why u do me like dat....[emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Now dis dude @Wavy daddy wouldve def had a ddt off the floor of where pac sun at.....dying to punch dat ***** in da mouf

alp alp seems like a chill dude. The story is hilarious :rofl:

There's nothing god tier about having to wait in line to buy something though. You're lucky it's winter time or he might've smacked you upside the head with a fur sandle :rofl:

I'm not gonna front, he did catch me at a bad mood. But as soon as he said he was on Niketalk and all that I stopped messing with him and gave him a handshake

youngpablo: yo, whats the line for b.

alp:

Quote:
I'm not gonna front, he did catch me at a bad mood. But as soon as he said he was on Niketalk and all that I stopped messing with him and gave him a handshake
How long were you in the line bro? That would be enough to put anyone in a bad mood, I can't even imagine the dumb commentary that you had to hear whilst waiting.

Last edited:
Like one minute, was actually not even in line, just talking to my boy. I was chilling waiting for my other mans to pull up so we could drive to other raffle spots.

i find it more comical this way... goes along with his story seeing as he actually mentioned that detail in it

Back
Top Bottom