Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

lol not even mad at homie

smh at the cameraman "its too laet" ****ing lame lol.

lol at going to prison over wanting to loiter in burger king tho
Here in DC it is against the law to go into a business and not patron them, signs are clearly posted. They do it because the large homeless community would just sit inside to stay warm. Don't think he needed to go to such lengths to get the people out, might want to radio for backup and try to peacefully handle things.

Dude who stole his wallet sounding like Michael Blackson.
Jiggy.gif

Here in DC it is against the law to go into a business and not patron them, signs are clearly posted. They do it because the large homeless community would just sit inside to stay warm. Don't think he needed to go to such lengths to get the people out, might want to radio for backup and try to peacefully handle things.

I dunno man if i was homeless id be down for a few nights in the can for loitering in a BK. 3 hots and a cot beats sleeping on the street, especially winter time up here.

damn bobby V out here trippin. All that money and fame you once had out here trying to trick with a dude thats trying to be a female. WHy not just get you a real female? All these IG thots out here too smh.

Never understood why a dude would want a a guy who trans to a female doesnt that defeat the purpose? Why not just get a real girl in the first place?

You know what nevermind :lol: just live life the way you see it.

All these damn instagram post. I woulda never clicked the links like old nt. That cop got his *** whooped. Surprised He aint even cry for backup.

He might be high but he was spinning the wheels to try and push the car in front of him.
Are yall too high to see that?

Yall are probably on Meth.

Dude in the car was high on something for sure. Suprised he didnt blow that small engine.

Damn bobby got popped messing with 2 ******s a few days apart?

Back
Top Bottom