Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How does anybody give up that kind of cash to a person they are only dating, let a lone they haven't seen in person? I just don't understand that nonsense
Dude was tricking and didn't even know it, waiting on that big payoff. :smh:

I know the body is crazy, but there aren't any decent chicks live in Texas for dude to pursue? Black newscaster wanted to go in on him, but kept it civil. :lol:
I honestly thought this was gonna work.
Or it was gonna bounce back into the truck
:rofl::
I think you might be watching to much Tom & Jerry or Animaniacs. Cement is not going to bounce off tires back into the truck. :lol:

***** dumb as a box of rocks.
Don't downgrade the rocks, they at least know when to roll.
I need to hit up a dancehall party

Them ****s be poppin

I wont be satisfied til I throw a chick off a roof or hit her with a steel chair
DAMN dude you think you going to a WWE match or something. :rofl:
KqrDpCG.gif

Dominos Pizza Japan is on some other ish...

WOW, do they still do 30 mins or less, we got rid of that what like 24/25 years ago.
What's in the water over there? These dudes invented ninjas, samurai, anime, hentai, tentacle pr0n, blurred meat pr0n, giant robots, sushi, teriyaki, Toyota/Lexus, Nintendo, Sonic, etc... they're really on some other ****.
I guess you have some good and bad ideas, Honda/Acura.

I can't be mad at homie he struck first, but then tried to walk away. :stoneface:

I usually prefer for fighters to work off of the jab in the early rounds but dude CLEARLY has been training for the early knockout with crisp combinations. AMAZING

Freddy Roach would not be happy with that first round.
The kid that got knocked down is a prime example of why counter punchers shouldn't attack first. He CLEARLY has good counter punching skills but you can't attack first when you are fighting a guy that throws hundreds of punches per round.

he deserves it for having a whole entire beard and trying to get put on a set in the first place ***** go get a job smh

Coneheads was such a funny movie :rofl::

The comments on that barber video have me dyin :lol:

Somebody getting slapped after that. I wonder if any of them had their phones in their pockets?

"ill get put on rn i ain worried bout nothin"

Weak punches all over, :smh:

I can't be mad at homie he struck first, but then tried to walk away. :stoneface:

I'm only mad he thought it was done after he hit first, :lol: Not sure what the situation was, but I get the impression he is a nerd and was standing up for himself. I mean dude still had a textbook in his hand while punching with the other, :rofl::

I just hope he uses this as a learning experience for the next time he sounds off on a fool :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom