Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

okks8wev43851.gif

saw duke at rite aide. Fam this is flagrant

128DBD89-4E49-4D06-81C1-CBDD5AE75263.jpeg
I hate that design so much, the first time I saw it MONTHS if not years ago it was cool. However it is played, reminds me of the nardo gray crazy EVERY car manufacturer is on.
Tom Green ain’t teach her nuthin?
I LOVE how calm she is when she says can we try and get her off my arm. Also "I am not as concerned about her wrapping around my leg."

This video is GOLD, dude said hey you want me to keep filming.
giphy.gif

It reminds me of this scene from Talladega Nights, when he tries to get the knife out with another knife.

"At least every other day" tells me they aren't black.
... that is what told you they weren't black. The fact they are PAYING their son to clean himself told me that off the bat. Bathing yourself is not like chores around the house you do for extra money.
Cop couldn't even apologize like a man. HEB should give him a years supply of dog food.

What if I told you that dude wasn't a real cop. A "real" cop would of been in uniform or an off duty would have flashed his badge so fast. That is their badge of honor, hey look at me I am a police officer you have to respect me. Like Greg said piece of ****. That was just so busybody getting involved in someone else's business.

That cop is a clown. Had a chance to walk away when the customer showed him the HEB sticker... that is what had me shaking my head.
I go to H‑E‑B damn near every other day. These types of incidents are increasing like a mofo. I can hold me and my wife down.....I just worry about my 17 y/o son.
I’ve been fortunate enough to not have to encounter this kind of BS at the H-E-B around my way.

Back
Top Bottom