Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

On an edible reading this and thought I had a stroke.

Maaaan when something is SLIGHTLY confusing while on an edible, it becomes the most baffling thing in the history of life.

tried watching Wonder Woman 1984 on edibles. The plot is a little weird while sober, but on gummies? I was on the floor unable to move because I was so confused. The struggle was real.
D719D2A0-A8AB-4843-A123-487E2AA235CD.gif

Maaaan when something is SLIGHTLY confusing while on an edible, it becomes the most baffling thing in the history of life.

tried watching Wonder Woman 1984 on edibles. The plot is a little weird while sober, but on gummies? I was on the floor unable to move because I was so confused. The struggle was real.
D719D2A0-A8AB-4843-A123-487E2AA235CD.gif
I don't smoke anymore. It was never for me. I'll never forget one time when I was way too high, I read this meme like 10 times forward and backward and couldn't make sense of it, even though I knew I saved it and sent it to my boy bc it was funny.
bought-our-first-house-at-age-19-what-yall-buying-38905667.png

I thought for sure I had permanently lost any and all reading comprehension ability.

Before I smoked, I used to see memes with a bunch of colorful buds captioned
"wyd after smoking this?"
With responses like "try the taste the number yellow". I never understood those meme until I got way too high and words lost all meaning. Funny now but it wasn't enjoyable at all at the time.
Kids, don't do drugs.

Back
Top Bottom