Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You couple the devil/Satan narratives with the excessive 'flagrancy' and it's not just Christians in N.America you have to worry about but other conservative societies in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East and so forth.

Nike IS a global brand - they'll defend their image if they have to.

Pretty much. The average person is out here thinking Nike is co-signing satan. They have to act just so that precedent is set

Pretty much. The average person is out here thinking Nike is co-signing satan. They have to act just so that precedent is set
This is where I continue to say that Lil Nas X and MSCHF never said it was a collab with Nike. They were specific...

A Lil Nas X and MSCHF collab ..

Featuring
Air Max 97

I have a hard time thinking they'd lose the sue.

People automatically want to blame Nike.

This is where I continue to say that Lil Nas X and MSCHF never said it was a collab with Nike. They were specific...

Featuring
Air Max 97

Its a nike shoe lol, they dont have to say it. No court in the world would allow them to move forward with this. Best they can hope for is that nike doesnt come after them for revenue on previous "customs" they sold.

Anyone have a pair of these?

nike_air_bakin.jpg

Or these

adidas_shackle_shoes.jpg

Or these

nike_black_and_tan.jpg

Featuring
Air Max 97

Yes but the mainstream audience is dumb. We’ve been conditioned that when we see celebs with exclusives shoes or whatever it’s a collab. If Travis Scott gets photographed in some new sneakers nobody says it’s a custom. They assume it’s a new collab. Twitter trends doesn’t give the actual information. All people are seeing is lil nas x has a satan air max coming iut. I was just on IG, most people don’t know it’s not sanctioned.

Its a nike shoe lol, they dont have to say it. No court in the world would allow them to move forward with this. Best they can hope for is that nike doesnt come after them for revenue on previous "customs" they sold.
They purchased the shoe, is theirs, they can do as they please ...

Not going to argue law with you man.

Yes but the mainstream audience is dumb. We’ve been conditioned that when we see celebs with exclusives shoes or whatever it’s a collab. If Travis Scott gets photographed in some new sneakers nobody says it’s a custom. They assume it’s a new collab. Twitter trends doesn’t give the actual information. All people are seeing is lil nas x has a satan air max coming iut. I was just on IG, most people don’t know it’s not sanctioned.
I def understand this ....

Lets see how it plays out ... this will set a precedence... if Nike wins anyone that customize anything can be liable ....

What was the issue with the Dunks? I don’t remember those..

On St. Patrick's Day Nike released its "Black & Tan" skateboard sneaker, which was named, in part, after the drink made with Guinness and Harp beers. The beverage may be harmless enough, but Black & Tan is also the nickname for the Royal Irish Constabulary Reserve Force, a British paramilitary group that suppressed the Irish in their War of Independence.

Irish citizens were furious. In an article about the shoe, the Los Angeles Times described it as "akin, in some circles, to naming a sneaker the Taliban or the Nazi." Nike apologized.

Excerpt:
After Miller posted a selfie showing himself inside the Capitol building, another Facebook user wrote, “bro you got in?! Nice!” Miller replied, “just wanted to incriminate myself a little lol,” prosecutors said.

Meh been there, I remember getting into a fight with my Boston Market assistant manager back in high school. He gave me the hard shoulder going back to get mac n cheese. I let it go the first time but the second one we had to discuss things. We get to fighting in front of the customers behind the serving glass.
What is she doing?
Practicing that strap thrust.

Back
Top Bottom