Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

fgue92mb7sv71.jpg

This baffles me. I do delivery and I'm on some subreddit for the delivery apps. Due to covid, most orders are "leave at door". There's a huge divide on whether or not you should ring/knock when you drop the food off. To me it's common sense, and if someone doesn't want it rang bc of a baby or someone else sleeping, they'll say that I'm the notes. I legit can't believe how many of them think that the customer should specify in the notes to ring/knock. Someone made a poll and l lost a little faith in humanity.
Screenshot_20211026-105420_Reddit.jpg

This baffles me. I do delivery and I'm on some subreddit for the delivery apps. Due to covid, most orders are "leave at door". There's a huge divide on whether or not you should ring/knock when you drop the food off. To me it's common sense, and if someone doesn't want it rang bc of a baby or someone else sleeping, they'll say that I'm the notes. I legit can't believe how many of them think that the customer should specify in the notes to ring/knock. Someone made a poll and l lost a little faith in humanity.

When I used to do Door Dash/Postmates, I’d just call/text when I was there and if they ain’t come get it after a certain time, you could press a button that signified that on the app

The saga with Bow Wow's out-of-wedlock son continues. Now he claims him only because the court legally deemed he is the father. 🙄

I always knew this asinine female dog was seriously stupider than a kid in remedial classes. But this 💩 just proves that a special education kid has way more common sense than her.

Rob Parker was right with calling Robert Griffin III a cornball when he worked for ESPN during the last decade.

Floyd just saying dumb **** because he believes dumb ****

I mean goofing on "pandemic" is one thing, but mans really believes there is no law that says the government can tax you. C'mon now :lol:

Floyd playing a role. A character for public consumption...just like promoting a fight.

Don't believe the hype. IRS don't play.

"It has been reported that Floyd Mayweather, the undefeated boxing legend, owes the IRS millions of unpaid taxes from the past several years. But the exact amount wasn't known until a recent story in the Las Vegas Review Journal revealing that the champ's total unpaid tax bill is a staggering $22 million."

It's hard to conceive that a professional athlete who has earned hundred of millions of dollars over his career -- $220 million alone for his 2015 fight against Manny Pacquiao -- is under threat of collection and levy on his assets by the IRS.

What's even more astounding is that Mayweather and his lawyers are asking the IRS for a short-term payment installment until after he cashes in on his upcoming fight with MMA superstar Connor McGregor. Scheduled for Aug. 26, that battle could pay Mayweather as much as $200 million. His representatives are asking the IRS to be patient because the agency is sure to get paid with those proceeds. It's a smart strategy on their part.

Floyd playing a role. A character for public consumption...just like promoting a fight.

Don't believe the hype. IRS don't play.

"It has been reported that Floyd Mayweather, the undefeated boxing legend, owes the IRS millions of unpaid taxes from the past several years. But the exact amount wasn't known until a recent story in the Las Vegas Review Journal revealing that the champ's total unpaid tax bill is a staggering $22 million."

It's hard to conceive that a professional athlete who has earned hundred of millions of dollars over his career -- $220 million alone for his 2015 fight against Manny Pacquiao -- is under threat of collection and levy on his assets by the IRS.

What's even more astounding is that Mayweather and his lawyers are asking the IRS for a short-term payment installment until after he cashes in on his upcoming fight with MMA superstar Connor McGregor. Scheduled for Aug. 26, that battle could pay Mayweather as much as $200 million. His representatives are asking the IRS to be patient because the agency is sure to get paid with those proceeds. It's a smart strategy on their part.

Floyd been playing on this for years :lol: :lol: , bruh goes on to say something that will cause "backlash" he gets roasted on socials for a few days, uses it to his advantage & cashes out a couple M's easily.

Floyd clearly has mastered profiting off people's emotions, gotta be the most lucrative business in America if you look at it.

Facts! Ever since covid, it's been the best for doing Uber eats. 90% of my deliveries are all leave at door. Very few prefer the meet at door option. I don't know why people still choose to ring or knock if the customer explicitly states to leave at door. Especially since the app allows us to take a picture of the food to confirm the delivery so the customer can go get their food. I have noticed that customers are literally pleading "Please don't knock or ring bell" . That tells me delivery drivers aren't following the most basic of instructions. Which again doesn't make sense to me. Why wait there knocking or ringing the bell if all you have to do is leave it at the door and take a picture and leave :smh:

Facts! Ever since covid, it's been the best for doing Uber eats. 90% of my deliveries are all leave at door. Very few prefer the meet at door option. I don't know why people still choose to ring or knock if the customer explicitly states to leave at door. Especially since the app allows us to take a picture of the food to confirm the delivery so the customer can go get their food. I have noticed that customers are literally pleading "Please don't knock or ring bell" . That tells me delivery drivers aren't following the most basic of instructions. Which again doesn't make sense to me. Why wait there knocking or ringing the bell if all you have to do is leave it at the door and take a picture and leave :smh:
What? unless specified, why wouldn't you want a quick knock that your food is there so it doesn't sit outside longer than it has to? Driver doesn't have to stay. Takes a bit for the text to come in that it's there.

What? unless specified, why wouldn't you want a quick knock that your food is there so it doesn't sit outside longer than it has to? Driver doesn't have to stay. Takes a bit for the text to come in that it's there.

Are they knocking to notify you they've arrived, or to actually wait and hand you the food? Like dude I quoted said, maybe they have kids or someone in the house is sleeping and they'd prefer we don't make any noise. Whatever the reason, they're asking for us to not do it which is the point :lol:
To your point about the time it takes for them to get the notification. I've seen people crack their door open by the time I start my car back up to leave. Personally I don't use the service, so I don't know for sure the length of time. But it seems like it's pretty quick.

Wait. We do it differently then because I always knock unless the notes tell me not to.

Back
Top Bottom