Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

why is she out of his league?
Dude was looking for flesh, she’s on enjoying life. If “calming” activities is too much for him he’s looking for something in a much lower field. No woman is out of any man’s league that knows how to play.
Y’all putting a lil too much stock into that clip. Whole show is foolishness:lol:

😄
Yeah, “show” already puts you into the idea that it’s just that, a show lol

1688047219281.png

Conflicted.

one side of my mind says: she’s a professional who does her job well, stays in shape, and looks good while doing it. Let her cook and let those who are mediocre hate on the sides.

The other side asks: is there an official or customary dress code? Is she breaking it? If so, Does the rule make sense? What impact if any is her dress having on the game? Until I get those questions answered, leave her alone. But if the answer makes sense than maybe she should change.

Its the heels for me, coaches be moving around crazy at times, yelling at refs, grabbing players to huddle up, etc. Why you wanna do that in big *** heels. :lol:
Now I do question if she’s able to move as comfortably rocking the heels lol. In a moment she can react and forget she has em on and then boom!! Face or a** plant lol

Back
Top Bottom