Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

6y5bxlszm99b1.jpg

You have the video? From what I initially read the kid was driving wild and putting others in danger and lead em on a chase, they caught up to him and told him to get out or stop or something, he tried to get away again and thats when they shot him.

You have the video? From what I initially read the kid was driving wild and putting others in danger and lead em on a chase, they caught up to him and told him to get out or stop or something, he tried to get away again and thats when they shot him.
They aint in America, cops dont just be killing people cause they run 🤣🤣🤣 believe it or not that **** AINT normal

Idk, im being objective here I woudnt say its totally justified (if the cop was in front and he gunned it sure) but its not as "omg" as people are making it seem. From the reports of him putting others in danger to him fleeing again, I dont see what the uproar is about. Cause hes 17?

Then again like other dude said, that aint normal there. Here in the states that woudda been just another shooting.

the pig lied about that the boy was trying to run over him with the car and that he then shot him to protect his own safety but that was not the case because the whole incident was all caught on camera

So the driving recklessly putting others in danger and gunning it is fine? He wasnt in front of the car, true he was on the sjde so I agree he shoudnt been shot but thats still putting the cop in danger. While I dont see it 100% justified its not super farfetched that it ended that way. Again, just being objective.

So the driving recklessly putting others in danger and gunning it is fine? He wasnt in front of the car, true he was on the sjde so I agree he shoudnt been shot but thats still putting the cop in danger. While I dont see it 100% justified its not super farfetched that it ended that way. Again, just being objective.
Cops lied and kept lying about the reckless driving, they were pressed to see a young Arab pushing what he was pushing. They said they were in fear for their lives and that they were in front of the car when the video proves that they were absolutely not. They asked him to stop, wich he did (you can clearly see the car being stopped) and then upped it and told him that they'd "shoot him in the face", kid panicked and they shot him. His buddies in the car even saying they pistol whipped him before ending his life.
These thugs must be stopped.

Cops lied and kept lying about the reckless driving, they were pressed to see a young Arab pushing what he was pushing. They said they were in fear for their lives and that they were in front of the car when the video proves that they were absolutely not. They asked him to stop, wich he did (you can clearly see the car being stopped) and then upped it and told him that they'd "shoot him in the face", kid panicked and they shot him. His buddies in the car even saying they pistol whipped him before ending his life.
These thugs must be stopped.

If thats the details then thats wild. :smh:

I seen the video of the paramedic yelling at them. Could tell he was hurt smh.

If thats the details then thats wild. :smh:

I seen the video of the paramedic yelling at them. Could tell he was hurt smh.
Paramedic been judged and sentenced already, he's going to jail while the pig just been awarded a 50k + GoFundMe. Far right and bigots love and commend him so much for killing that kid smh

Paramedic been judged and sentenced already, he's going to jail while the pig just been awarded a 50k + GoFundMe. Far right and bigots love and commend him so much for killing that kid smh

the gofundme from the pig is jumping like crazy, it went from 370K to almost 380K in 10 minutes
:smh: :smh:

Wait what? The paramedic who was yelling at the cops who killed the dude is going to jail? Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom