Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

she looks familiar :nerd:

i always use up all my reps in here :smh:

Last edited:

Isn't that the Unequa chick that said about her son " I love this lil *****, he survived two abortions so I'm stuck with him"

Doing all that to protect some wack *** pink foams :smh:. Also, its just rain/water what is the big deal?

If he pulled her, then he is doing it. Maybe I'm missing something :\

pure Bliss son BLISS....i dont even know wtf bliss really means but im sure that look on his face is it. Other than looking like Kevin Hart playing Ashy Larry my dude is doing it!

Sorry but I don't want head from some wildebeest that can suplex me at a moment's notice. Besides that isn't necessary for good head. Some chicks just know how to use that mouth without wrestling moves.

Last edited:
Plus, dude looks mad AYO up there. It's like the equivalent of laying down on your back with your legs open getting head, very suspect IMO,

lol, that whole scene looks ayo man. He buck naked with at least two other dudes in the room, that is too much for me.

pure Bliss son BLISS....i dont even know wtf bliss really means but im sure that look on his face is it. Other than looking like Kevin Hart playing Ashy Larry my dude is doing it!
Lololol repped

Just noticed too some dude on the right throwing up some sign like that **** poppin ;_;

had this happen to me before. i was shocked and scared at the same time that im being lifted. felt good though

I just went through Uneeka's twitter...

She DEFINITELY has something wrong with her mentally...there's no way someone could be that wild and 100% sane....

wow :smh:

After seeing her pic I wouldn't be surprised if its real. Ive seen chicks like this and their character is commonly the same. She reminds me of the chick that went wild on the elderly lady on the Marta train.

Back
Top Bottom