Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I see you, I raise you...

meanwhile-in-south-africa-8-pics_2.jpg

^

That's a blatant PS of "Oral Sex"

Well, kind of. It's a blatant fake id, which was made for someone (most likely from Zim/Nigeria) entering South Africa.

I know cause I remember the image of the actual ID floating around after an authority stopped the person.

thats crazy... ive never met a black person who doesnt like watermelon bro :lol: ..... let's not even talk adding salt to a fresh sweet one.

i'm black and dont like watermelon

I've never understood were that stereotype even came from i dont know many people period who eat watermelon like that cant tell you the last time i saw one at a bbq etc maybe its a more country thing

thats crazy... ive never met a black person who doesnt like watermelon bro :lol: ..... let's not even talk adding salt to a fresh sweet one.

I've never understood were that stereotype even came from i dont know many people period who eat watermelon like that cant tell you the last time i saw one at a bbq etc maybe its a more country thing

maybe so cuz my mom's people are from mississippi so watermelon is around like water .... seriously

yellow meat watermelon tho :wow: :pimp: better than red

i think the stereotypes of watermelon and fried chicken came from minstrel shows. that's why ppl hate black face so much because most of the big stereotypes about black ppl came from minstrel shows long ago. i grew up with my dad and uncles farming so all kinds of fruits and vegetables i grew up on. to actually not like watermelon is foreign to me.

i think the stereotypes of watermelon and fried chicken came from minstrel shows. that's why ppl hate black face so much because most of the big stereotypes about black ppl came from minstrel shows long ago. i grew up with my dad and uncles farming so all kinds of fruits and vegetables i grew up on. to actually not like watermelon is foreign to me.
Fry chicken ain't no damn stereotype, it's the freaking truth. Who doesn't like Fry Chicken?

exactly everyone likes fried chicken but they made it seem like blacks were going to cause the extinction of chickens

Back
Top Bottom