Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it .

Just 3 rubiks cubes?

1220FF01-FDBA-4E1D-AB9B-B62006E26EA4.gif

Try juggling 4 wives....in 4 different states!!!

Colorado Sporting Goods Store to Shut Down After Nike Ban over Colin Kaepernick - Bleacher Report

"I didn't give in to big Nike and big dollars," Martin said. "I didn't give in. I did it my way. ... I don't like losing a business over it, but I'd rather be able to live with myself."

Dumbass fool wildin. Gofundme and foxnews tell-all coming soon?
The arrogance to assume Kap didn’t have a large following is beyond me. But I see some anonymous donors helping this guy out and a segment on Fox News.

Florida Woman Arrested for Beating Boyfriend With Frozen Pork Chop

Florida woman arrested for beating boyfriend with frozen pork chop

BROOKSVILLE, Fla. - A bizarre altercation between a Florida couple ended with a woman throwing a piece of meat at her boyfriend.

Jennifer Brassard, 48, of Brooksville was arrested on battery charges after she beat her boyfriend with a frozen pork chop.

According to the arrest report, Brassard and her boyfriend were engaged in a "verbal argument" on Friday when she threw the pork chop at the unidentified man. WFLA reports the man suffered a half-inch cut from the pork chop.

The boyfriend fled the house after the pork chop flew, and police determined Brassard was the primary aggressor in the disturbance.

Brassard was booked on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge and released on $250 bond.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 9.17.38 PM.png

view

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 9.21.16 PM.png

Colorado Sporting Goods Store to Shut Down After Nike Ban over Colin Kaepernick - Bleacher Report

"I didn't give in to big Nike and big dollars," Martin said. "I didn't give in. I did it my way. ... I don't like losing a business over it, but I'd rather be able to live with myself."

Dumbass fool wildin. Gofundme and foxnews tell-all coming soon?
I was just reading about this, dude took Nike products out of his store and then blamed them for his store closing. :smh:

I knew his name would be Caden too
I hope the parents are close and the kids are growing up together, parents always want the kids to get together. However they don't think of what happens with hormones start raging in teenagers. I still don't condone though.

Back
Top Bottom