Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I will always pay a few bucks more at Target to not deal with this kind of buffoonery at wally world.

On a side note, i can't lie Walmart has awesome prices on mobil1 motor oil. Only time i step in there. Either mad early or hella late.
Why not just order online and have it delivered, don't they still offer free shipping trying to compete with Amazon.
An actual ad by the South Dakota state government.

**** started out like a new Clint Eastwood movie

Last edited:

Can't even front plenty of boxers did this many times after agreeing to fight Mike Tyson.

Man this is why I don't do the OCEAN, damn that man. That situation could have gone bad on so many occasions. Fish could have gotten his second wind and ripped that line out of dudes hand and tore it all up.
HotFlawedAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif
Dude probably died .

Why did YouTube just recommend this :rofl:

That cheerleader at 1:52 got me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol:

A part of me knew this was gonna happen

Damn. Named after Rapper's names that arent the Rapper's names. :smh:

Cam'Ron = Cameron Jiles
Jadakiss = Jason Phillips
Mystikal = Michael Tyler
Mase = Mason Betha

They better hope those sports dreams come true because those names on resumes = extended off seasons.

Damn. Named after Rapper's names that arent the Rapper's names. :smh:

Cam'Ron = Cameron Jiles
Jadakiss = Jason Phillips
Mystikal = Michael Tyler
Mase = Mason Betha

They better hope those sports dreams come true because those names on resumes = extended off seasons.

The Parents didn't bother to look up their actual govt names. Poor kids :lol:

Mystikal had me though :rofl:
Imagine being conceived to "shake that ***"? :rofl: :rofl:

posted it a few got to see it but it’s gone. Can’t say I blame them. Just glad not even a warning. I’m gonna quote kdawg kdawg everytime I’m bout to post anything sketchy. It’s like a reusable get out of jail free card. :emoji_joy:

Wasn’t me but I can see it was deleted - and c’mon that wasn’t even close to being appropriate. I’d have warned you...

Back
Top Bottom